Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
GFEI Antique shower set full copper bath, and cold retro faucet, shower nozzle,B2 hot lcziwr1713-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Yxx max Kitchen Pull Type Faucet Stainless Steel Brushed Hot And Cold Water Faucet
- J.K. Adams 1761 Ash Plank Loaf Serving Board
- Lightinthebox Chandelier Modern Design 60cm Cut Acrylic Dimmable LED 50W Pendant With Oval Two Rings,Ceiling Light Fixture For Living Room Bedroom Dinning Room (Black)
- Vintage Chrome Brass Kitchen Bathroom Taps Drum Washer Faucets are Suitable for All Washing
- Elements of Design ES1498PX New Orleans 2-Handle 4 Centerset Lavatory Faucet with Optional Deck Plate, 6-1 2 , Satin Nickel
- KitchenAid K5ASBP Bowl for 5-Quart Professional Stand Mixer
- LHbox Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink FaucetAntique surface basin redation faucet antique faucet full copper hot and cold single handle single hole basin Faucet
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Copper, plus high, the basin, Single Hole, hot and cold water faucets, 1
- Chortex Turkish Cotton Bath Sheet (2 Pack), Pack of 2, bluee
- Xiao Mi Guo Ji- Coat Rack-Simple Solid Wood Floor Coat Rack, Living Room, Bedroom, Door Storage Rack and Coat Rack (Size 42 X177 cm) Creative Coat Rack
- FENGFAN Couch Change shoes Bench Storage Stool Footstool Bed Tail Solid Wood Leather Living Room (color Black)
- Iusun 4-Tier Storage Rack Multi-function Shelves Unit Metal Durable Shelving Microwave Oven Holder Wheeled Trolley Pantry Closet Kitchen Laundry Organization - Shipping From USA (Silver)
- Pink Twin 90×200cm Japanese Tatami Traditional Futon Mattress,Soft Thicken 10cm Foldable Sleeping Mat Student Dormitory-Yellow 100x200cm(39x79inch)
- Antique Copper Bathroom Hair-Bath, The Cabinet Dry-Towels All The Baths of Copper Hardware Pendant,C
- Bookcases Bookshelf Floor Magazine Rack Bedroom Solid Wood Floor Magazine Rack Bay Window Magazine Rack Newspaper Rack Storage Rack (color Wood color, Size 39 36 35cm)
- Polished Nickel Livex Lighting 5083-91 Jefferson 3 Light Brushed Nickel Bell Jar Hanging Lantern with Seeded Glass
- Gravan 3-Piece Queen Quilt Sets with Shams Oversized Bedding Bedspread Coverlet Set (Vine Flowers Printed, Queen)
- Without Poles - Suit BEIQIHHY Bathroom faucet shower set booster nozzle bathtub copper, straight rod type - suit
- Yinasen Huge Size Buddhism Fengshui Lucky Water Running Fountain Figurines (Style 2) L 15.7 W 9.8 H 23.6in
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Wash Basin faucet full copper valve single hole Washbasin pool cold water faucet basin mixer
- Zwj-song Kitchen Cold and hot Water Faucet Kitchen Brass redary Nozzle Traditional Double Lever Single Handle Kitchen Sink redary Nozzle Double Nozzle Double Lever 344 Stainless Steel Mixer
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Easy Clean Glass 1000x800mm Shower Cubicle ELEGANT 900 x 800 mm Quadrant Shower Enclosure Walk In Corner Cubicle Glass Door
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...