Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Carson Serve Lord Stained Memorial Lamp Glass The nonowj3645-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Pizza Inflatable Swim Ring Water Pineapple Watermelon Rainbow Pizza Cactus Eggplant Shape Floating Row Swimming Float Cushion Summer Essential Rollsnownow (Size Cactus)
- Oudan Kitchen Mixer Tap Kitchen mixer faucets solid brass basin mixer tap (color -, Size -)
- Bathroom 750mm Vanity Unit Ceramic Basin Sink Storage Gloss White Doors
- Guolaoer Faucet Hot And Cold redating Pull-Out Faucet White
- Hansgrohe Fixfit Stop Wall Stop Valve with Lever Handle, Chrome gold, 17882090
- Stone & Beam Dining Chair 21.65 H,
- Navy Velvet Set of 2 HomePop Parsons Classic Upholstered Accent Dining Chair, Set of 2, Navy and Cream Geometric
- Archaize Faucet All Copper Single Hole Double Head Cold and Hot Faucet Washbasin Bibcock
- AQMMi Bathroom Sink Mixer Tap Stoving Lacquer Hot and Cold Water Brushed Square 360 ° Swivel Single Lever Taps for Bathroom Sink
- Artzfolio Tree in The Shape of A Heart Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Antique golden Frame 19.8 X 16Inch
- LRW Creative Calf Changing shoes Stool Wearing shoes Stool Household Test shoes Stool Footstool Low Stool Sofa Stool, White
- Japanese Tatami Floor mat,Japanese futon Thin Mattress Topper Sleeping pad Foldable Collapsible Portable-D 90x200cm(35x79inch)
- Solid Wood Footstool Removable and Washable Imitation Wool Stool Living Room Sofa Stool shoes Bench Multifunctional Stool LEBAO (color Green)
- Qi Peng- Double stem Clothes Hangers Balcony Bedroom Clothes Drying Stand Iron Assembly Hanging Clothes @
- Manhattan Comfort Accentuations by Abisko Stylish Side Table with 1-Cubby and 1-Drawer in Oak and Aqua
- Kitchen Sink Taps Bathroom Taps All Copper Three Piece Faucet Bathroom Basin Double Single Hole Hot and Cold Faucet
- Madison Park Sarasota Microcell Down Alternative Comforter Mini Set bluesh Full Queen
- Bathroom Sink Basin Lever Mixer Tap Single Cooling Faucet Sanitary Ware Quadrangular High Single Heat Single Cooling Toilet Column Basin Platform Lower Basin_
- Decor Central ADVMIR-39072WT Traditional Rectangle Mirror with MDF Frame 24 Walnut Finish
- Double Handlefaucets Basin Mixer Bathroom Faucet Brass Chrome Waterfall Basin Sink Faucet Deck Mount Single Handle Mixer Tap
- Basin Faucetwaterfall Bathroom Sink Mixer Faucet Chrome
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Qiongxi washbasin faucet waterfall led light wash basin faucet hot and cold color wash bathroom lavatory faucet, electroplating with light short
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...