Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Bathtubs Soaking Baths Inflatable thick bath bath tub bath bath adult bath folding tub bath barrel bath bluee no smell environmental pvc material foldable pink tub nonowj2244-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- blue Bathworks TB206 In-Wall Body Jet with Round Trim, Polished Chrome Finish
- Taps Faucet Antique Hot and Cold Kitchen Water Purifier Double Faucet Sink Faucet redating Water
- Bijjaladeva Antique Bathroom Sink Vessel Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Modern simple zinc alloy cold-hot tank water faucet thermostatic Shower Faucet
- MinnUY Newly designed painted basin faucet deck mounted faucet gold handle faucet hot water cold water faucet bathroom faucet white
- Waterford Crystal, Huntley Celebration Toasting Crystal Flutes, Pair
- KOHLER K-10552-CP Devonshire 30-Inch Bathroom Towel Bar, Polished Chrome
- American Furniture Alliance Hide A' Mat 3.5 x 30 x 75 inch Jr Twin TriFold Mattress, Navy
- Oudan All Copper Cold Jet Black Antique Brushed Nickel Orb Pull Hot and Cold Water Mixing Water Dish Kitchen Faucet B (color -, Size -)
- Oudan Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet Brass body hot and cold basin tap continental pull-down faucet fashion basin faucet,I table of 17.5cm (color L) 21.5cm
- AXWT European Style Paint Basin Faucet Sink Cold Heat Tap Bathroom redate Water-tap Above Counter Basin Faucet
- Living Nostalgia Airtight Domed Cake Tin, 28.5x18cm, Cream, Tagged
- redOOY Taps Speed ??Faucet Single Handle Speed Hot Water Faucet 304 Stainless Steel Basin Type???B
- Richards Homewares 987881 Clear Acrylic Personal Organizer with XL Drawer
- Brown 80x40x30cm Japanese Style Small Coffee Table Study Table Computer Table Low Table Balcony Table Solid Wood Mini Coffee Table (color Brown, Size 80x40x30cm)
- Bedroom bedside mats Living room indoor mat Bedroom mats Bathroom non-slipping mat-F 120x170cm(47x67inch)
- B Desktop Bookshelf,Tabletop Wood Bookcase Storage Cabinet Decor Display Stand Organizer Rack,Homes Office Shelves Holder Furniture, 2 colors
- NOVICA Multicolor Acrylic Joyous Amethyst' Throw
- Envelor Home and Garden 818161020313 EN-FF-51607-S Doormat
- Mirror, Bathroom Frame Wall Mount Makeup Mirror Simple Rectangular Wall Mirror Sink
- KOHLER K-99676-1Wa Filler Strip for Tailored Vanities, Linen White
- SADASD Modern Bathroom Basin Faucet Copper Black Pull Out Water Modern Fashion Washbasin Sink Taps Ceramic Valve Single Hole Single Handle Hot and Cold Mixer Tap With G1 2 Hose
- Hhgold Faucet Brushed Faucet Above Counter Basin High Faucet Waterfall Faucet Bathroom Copper Faucet
- LA Linen Oversized Polyester Poplin Table Skirt 30-Foot by 29-Inch Long with 15 L-Clips, Black
- Chrome-Plated Adjustable Temperature-Sensitive Led Faucetfaucet Basin Vanity Sink Mixer Tap with Hot and Cold Water Deck Mounted
- Southern Tide Home Tropical Retreat Comforter Set, Full Queen, Multicolor
- LaLF Copper Bathroom Basin Faucet Hot and Cold Water Mixer Faucet Basin Faucet
- LifeSong Milestones 15th Wedding Anniversary Maple Wood Wall Cross Gift for Couple, 15 Year for Her, Fifteenth Wedding for Him (7x11)
- Lpophy Bathroom Sink Mixer Taps Faucet Bath Waterfall Cold and Hot Water Tap for Washroom Bathroom and Kitchen Hot and Cold Stainless Steel redation 2
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Pull Out The Pull Down Stainless Steelbathroom Washbasin Faucet, White Jade European Basin, Faucet, Bathroom Cabinet, Single Hole Faucet.
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...