Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Entryways Winter Berries Handwoven Coconut Fiber Doormat nosmrs3729-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- IJIAHOMIE Style of Bathroom Sink Taps, Bathroom Faucets,Waterfall Basin Sink Mixer Tap Modern Kitchen Stainless Steel, Sink hot and Cold Sink can be redated Without Lead, JSinglecoldtap
- Modern Bathroom Double Ended Straight Bath 1700 x 750mm Bath Tub Square White Acrylic
- Fortessa Royal Pacific 18 10 Stainless Steel Flatware Iced Tea Spoon, Set of 12
- GFEI Antique copper faucet, faucet kitchen sink, dish basin, hot and cold drawing, swivel faucet
- Beelee Modern Single Handle Waterfall Spout Tall Bathroom Vessel Tap, Polished Chrome Finish White Painting
- redOOY Taps Faucet Kitchen Sink Dish Basin Copper Black Ancient Leather Tube Universal redating Kitchen Faucet Hot And Cold Faucet Sink Sink Mixing Valve Faucet
- Good quality Water faucet basin mixer waterfall single hole basin illuminated vanity area with hot and cold water basins bathroom bathroom faucet creative personality.
- Orb High Money YAWEDA Full Copper Black Basin Faucet Retro Simple Black Antique Platform Basin Hot and Cold Water Mixer Bathroom Sink Faucet Single Handle Skyscraper Type with Aerator,Black and Ancient High
- ZAX 85311, 26-Inch-50-Inch Flush TV Mount
- Red Co. Hand Blown Glass Sea Haven Votive Candle Holder - Pacific Sunset
- Oudan Faucet Basin Faucet Kitchen Faucetbathroom Sink Tapblack gold Copper Basin Faucet Bathroom Creative Washbasin Hot and Cold Water Faucet (color -, Size -)
- Babe MAPS Indoor Outdoor Doormat Entrance Welcome Mat Absorbent Runner Inserts Non Slip Entry Rug Funny Chenille Mat Green Home Decor for Inside shoes Scraper Floor Carpet 27 x54
- XIA Coat Racks Solid Wood Creative Section 3 Section 5 Section 7 Section 9 Section 11 Entrance Wall Hanging (Size Section 3)
- PVC Semicircle Door mat Door mat Door mats Anti-Slip PVC Door mat.Bathroom mat-B 46x48cm(18x19inch)
- Retro Multi-Functional Wall-Mounted Iron Pipe Wrought-Iron Hanger Living Room Bedroom Fashion Wall Hanger Personality Industrial Wind Pipe Clothing Display Stand (color C)
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Eye Massager Mask Electric Eye Massager, Eye Massage Equipment to Eye Bag Wrinkles Dark Circle XSSD001
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...