Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Unravel India Warli Painted Wooden Wall Mirror notpbg4486-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Nuvo Lighting 60 1707 One Light Pendant
- Chrome Kitchen Sink Taptaps Mixer Swivel Faucet Sink Draw-Type Basin Faucet Cold and Hot Washbasin Telescopic Faucet Bathroom Universal Table Washbasin Faucet
- Honcx Faucet Taps Full Copper 360 Degree redating Faucet Antique Kitchen Faucet Hot and Cold Mixing Valve Basin Faucet Single Hole Single Head Faucet
- Cookut Lumi Black Metal 2 Ounce Candle Heated Raclette, Set of 2
- Globe Electric 51234 5-Piece Parker All-in-One Bath Set, 3-Light Vanity, Bar, Towel Ring, Robe Hook, Toilet Paper Holder, Chrome Finish
- Inchant Contemporary Kitchen Sink Faucet ORB Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish Dual Lever Swivel Spout with UK Standard Fittings Mixer Monobloc Tap,Single Hole Deck Mount
- JWLT Copper Bathtub Faucet Double Control Basin Bathroom Bathroom Lead
- C LJJL Stool, Round Stool Fabric Sofa Stool Dressing Table Stool Suitable for Bedroom Living Room 3 color Removable and Washable 15 ×15.7 (color C)
- CK Products TT460 PME Tilting Turntable, for Cake Decorating, Standard, White
- Bar Chair Beauty Stool High Foot Chair Backrest Lifting Stool Environmentally Friendly Leather 2 colors 1 Size (color Black, Size A)
- SODIKA 2 Pieces Kitchen Rug Set,Non-Skid Slip Washable Doormat Floor Runner Bathroom Area Rug Carpet,American Flag Eagle (19.7x31.5in+19.7x63 inches)
- XHLZDY Folding Chair, Dining Chair, Student Folding Chair, Small Folding Chair, Portable Baby Chair, Metal Chair, Student Learning Chair (33.5×31.5×52cm) (color Pink)
- Umbrella Rack Hotel Lobby Iron Ladies' Floor Door Umbrella Storage Shelf 12 Creative Umbrella Umbrella Bars Umbrella Stands
- JINGB Home Mermaid Knit Mermaid Tail nap Sofa, Turquoise, 180 80cm (71 31.5 inch) (color Green, Size 180 80cm)
- Good quality Antique Basin Sink Mixer Tap Bathroom black basin faucet bathroom sink faucet bathroom above counter basin heighten basin faucet hot and cold water
- Concept Lighting 103L Cordless LED Picture Light, 11.5-Inch, Black
- Gibson Home 108152.07 Benni 7 Piece Assorted Aluminum Cookware Set, Multicolord
- Bathroom Sink Basin Lever Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Antique Brass Sink Mixer Tap Hot and Cold Faucets Tap
- AmzGxp European Copper Antique Countertop Basin Can Be redated Art Basin Retro Basin Faucet
- Taps Faucet Wash Basin Faucet redating Hot and Cold Kitchen Sink Faucet
- 360° redating Faucet Retro Faucetbasin Mixer Tap Chrome Finish Brass Toilet Sink Water Crane gold
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...