Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
SUN-Shine Durable Home and Kitchen Rug Runners with Non-Slip Rubber Backing Doormats Floor Mat Funny Cats Indoor Carpet, notpbg5479-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Maifeini Wholesale Faucets _ Mixing Faucet Hot And Cold Single Hole Bathroom Lavatory Faucet
- Skip Hop Explore and More Baby's View 3-Stage Activity Center, Multi, 4 Months
- Gedy 2302-13 Modern Square Polished Chrome Cover, 5 x 5 x 5.7 ,
- Viski 5891 Belmont Bar Cart, gold
- gold All Copper Basin, Water Faucet, Hot and Cold Wash Basin, Single Hole Basin Basin Wash Basin, White Paint, Water Faucet.
- Bathroom Kitchen Sink Faucet, Bathroom Vanity Faucet Sink Mixer Tap for Lavatory Brass Black Bathroom Vanity Sink Faucet
- GQLB Kitchen taps kitchen sink tap flat hose swivel spout sink mixer hot and cold water mixer
- Well2wellness Menthol Crystals Intensive 500 G (2 x 250 G Cans) - Made of 100% % Pure Mint Oil
- Lazy Couch, Striped Foldable Balcony Living Room Mat
- Etac Deluxe One-Handed Paring Board With Rocker Knife
- Faucet Retro Kitchen Bathroom Faucet Faucet Washbasin Mixer Kitchen Faucet 360 Degree redation with Water
- Door mat,Entrance Rug Carpet Non Slip Door mat Front Door Rug Non Slip Backing Rubber Ground mat-Black A 60x90cm(24x35inch)
- 360 Degree redating Wrought Iron Back bar Chair Lift Chair Solid Wood high Stool bar Chair Two colors Optional (color Brown)
- Lighthouse, Anti Skid Rugs, Sunset at Seaside Wooden Docks Lighthouse Clouds Rainbow Waterfront Reflection, Door Mat Indoors Bathroom Mats Non Slip 5x8 Ft Multicolor
- Magnet Works MatMate - Meeting Place, 18 x 30
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Newspaper Semicircular CushionRetro Style Newspaper Pages with colorful Ornamental Elements Illustration Entry Door Mat H 43.3 xD 64.9 Black White Pink
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...