Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Mat mats Thick pad Double Bed Summer mat mat Summer mat Sleeping 1.5 m mat Natural notswv3540-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Gowe? Oil Rubbed BronzeThermostatic Deck Mounted Bathroom Sink Faucet Dual Handle One Hole Mixer Tap
- Antique Looking Fine Wines Wine Tasting Clock
- GAOLI Basin Sink Taps Sink Taps Full Copper Body pullable Basin wash Basin wash Basin hot and Cold Water Faucet Lift redating wash Basin Faucets
- Kitchen Sink Taps Bathroom Taps High Quality 100% Copper Rushed Square Single Lever Chrome Brushed Nickel Lavatory Bathroom Mixer Tap Waterfall Basin Faucet
- Spacecraft Modern?Concrete Pendant Light, Vintage?Industrial Cement?Hanging Ceiling Chandelier Lamp (Black)
- CFHJN HOME Taps Stainless Steel Hot And Cold Water Faucet Above Counter Basin Basin Heightening Single Hole Straight Mouth
- U-shaped, toilet seat slow soft closed hinge universal for bathroom toilet toilet cover, color
- redOOY Taps Single Hole Basin Faucet Natural Jade Art Basin Hot And Cold Washbasin Faucet B
- Meena Shree Textile 100% Pure Silk Satin Sheet Set 4pcs, Silk Fitted Sheet 15'' Deep Pocket,Silk Flat Sheet & Pillowcases Set Olympic Queen, White
- AGL-Bathroom Stools Folding Chairs Multipurpose Metal Frame Non-Slip Portable Space Saving Modern Living Room Wood Change shoes Square Chair,Brown (color Brown, Size 335X280X440mm)
- BMY Modern Minimalist Creative Wine Rack Model Room Living Room Porch TV Cabinet Home Wine Cabinet Decoration Craft Decoration Hercules Style
- Folding table Computer Desk Bedside Aluminum Lazy Notebook Desk Bedside Table Dining Table Reading Frame Computer Stand
- Barstools Chair Bar Stool Kitchen Pub Breakfast Dining Chair Counter Modern Style Black Metal Frame Solid Wood Seat Max Load 120 kg (Nature) (Size 45CM)
- Simple Multi-Layer Steel Frame Plastic Component Splicing Detachable greenical Bookshelf Office Combination Storage Shelf Bookcase 5 Layers (Size A)
- Superhero Kids Rugs Flying Superhumans Male Female Super Heroine Fiction Comics Graphic Sofa Coffee Table Mat 4'11 purple bluee Earth Yellow
- 5 Oudan Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet Basin faucet 3-Piece 6 (color 8)
- 1411 Basin Faucet Black Single Hole Antique Faucet Copper Bathroom Faucet Waterfall Mixer Tap,Silver XQQQ
- Sun LL European style Retro Household kitchen Faucet Copper Hot and cold redate Single head Vegetable pots ( color A )
- Bijjaladeva Antique Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap All Copper Single Cold Kitchen Faucet 000 to Congreen The Basin Faucet
- Kitchen Faucet QIANGQIKitchen faucet zinc alloy hot and cold sink faucet sink faucet Dadan vegetable faucet
- SONGMICS Black Jewelry Box Large Cabinet Faux Leather Storage Case Organizer with Lock and Mirror UJBC06B
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
FENG FAN Bar Stool Solid Wood European Wrought Iron Bar Chair Bar Stool Modern Minimalist Breakfast Chair High Stool (color 75cm)
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...