Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Thick Premium Mattress pad, Japanese Futon Tatami mat Sleeping,Quilted Fitted for Student Dormitory,Home (color I, Size 0.9×2m) Mattress notswv3142-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Sabatier 5081808 Full-Tang Serrated Triple Rivet High Carbon Stainless Steel Slicer Knife with Olivewood Handle, 8-Inch
- Stone & Beam Modern Task Lamp, 18.5 H, Antique Brass with Wireless Charging
- Burlington Chelsea curved basin mixer no waste CH21
- AmzGxp Retro Black Bathroom Sink Faucet - redating Oil Rubbing Bronze Container One Hole Single Handle One Bathroom Faucet
- Rmckuva Bathroom Sink Taps Bathroom Faucet Modern Waterfall Effect Single Handle Faucet Brass Blender Hydroelectric Waterfall Nozzle LED Luminous gold
- Antique Gourd High YAWEDA Copper Antique Basin Faucet Full Copper Hot and Cold Water Mixer Bathroom Sink Faucet Table Up and Down Basin Retro Single-Hole redatable Single-Joint,High Grade Ceramic Gourd
- redOOY Taps Faucet Bathroom Basin Faucet Copper Chrome Hot And Cold Basin Faucet
- Lamb Velvet Mattress,Collapsible Thickened Tatami Mattress,Fluffy Mat-B 100x200cm(39x79inch)
- PeacockBlackout DrapesA Beautiful Male Displays His Plumage Majestic Surreal Wildlife Theme ArtworkCover The Sun W108 x L84 Burgundy bluee
- DIDIAN Sisal Mat Door Stepping Mat Entrance Mat Linen Door Mats Wear-Resistant Straw Carpet Balcony Mat Rug Pads (color A, Size 60×90cm)
- Flash Furniture Lexington Upholstered King Size Headboard with Decorative Nail Trim in Black Fabric
- HomeRoots Décor 295465-OT Home Décor, Multicolor
- Flash Furniture HERCULES Series Black School House Back Metal Restaurant Bar Stool - Mahogany Wood Seat
- Rubie's A Nightmare on Elm Street Freddy Krueger Candy Bowl Holder
- Mellanni 100% Cotton Bed Sheet Set - 300 Thread Count Percale - Deep Pocket - Quality Luxury Bedding - 4 Piece (King, White)
- 1 Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Copper, hot and cold, a vanity area with sink mixer 4
- White Side Chair Modway CAD Dining Chairs Set of 2 in Black
- Neilyn Bathroom Basin Waterfall Mixer Tap Brass Fitting-Hot and Cold Single Handle Monobloc Tap-Monobloc Bathroom Sink Faucet -Brass Digreener for Kitchen -Monobloc Bathroom Sink Faucet ( Size S )
- LHS Brass double handle kitchen sink tap,kitchen ,C
- Decorry Black Pull-Out Basin Faucet Hot and Cold Copper Quartz Stone Shampoo Single Hole Basin Pull Faucet, A
- Mr. Christmas Magical Maestro Mouse
- Modern simple copper hot and cold kitchen sink taps kitchen faucet Basin faucet hot and cold single hole bathroom wash basin table faucet copper high white Suitable for all bathroom kitchen sinks
- FZHLR Ceramic Style Brushed Nickle Swivel Spout Kitchen Sink Faucet Deck Mount Bathroom Kitchen Mixer Tap
- Type 1, Maifeini Taps, Taps, Taps, Antique Bathroom Sink Fittings Brass Waterfall Boat Tall Bamboo Water Points On The Mixer, Bronze, Type,
- Filmtec 5-Stage-50F Reverse Osmosis Replacement Filter Set 5 pcs w 50 GPD Membrane, 9.75 x2.5 , white
- Homelody 360° redatable High Tap Bathroom Tap Chrome-Plated Bathroom Mixer Tap Single Lever Mixer Tap for Bathroom
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Antique-brass faucets plus high tea pot faucet bathroom hot and cold-water faucet single hole,
- Sweet Jojo Designs Triangle Print Crib Bed Skirt Dust Ruffle for Boys or Girls Earth Sky, Woodsy and Mod Arrow Collections Bedding Sets
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...