Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Pemberly Row Counter in Black Stool 24 notswv3194-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- D 135x200cm(53x79inch) Thick Mattress Topper Tatami Floor mat Breathable Mattress pad Bed Tatami Folding for Single Student Dormitory-A 1.5 2m(59x79inch)
- Benzara 76184 Fascinating Styled Wood Metal Box
- UncommonDoormats French Bulldog Silhouette Doormat (24 x35 )
- shoes Bench Organizing Rack Bamboo shoes Shelf Multi-Layer dustproof Solid Wood Bamboo Unit Shelf Home Economic shoes Storage Rack (Size 80 26 90cm)
- Wedgwood Hibiscus Rim Soup Plate 9
- Young's 38.25 x 1.5 x 11.75 Inc Wood Windmill Home Sign
- Bathroom Sink Basin Lever Mixer Tap 304 Stainless Steel Square Basin Elevated Terrace Basin Cold and Hot Bathroom Bathroom
- Ideal Standard S9616NU Superdisc Ceramic disc Cartridge Basin Mono
- redOOY Taps Faucet Pull Classic Black Single Hot And Cold Water Mixing Kitchen Faucet Paint Welding Wrench
- JONTON golden washbasin faucet copper bathroom double hot and cold redatable wash basin sink basin faucet
- Stainless Steel Shower Column Shower Shower Double Room with Shower Shower Faucet Shower Set Belt Rack
- Chezmoi Collection 7-Piece Quilted Patchwork Duvet Cover Set, King, Aqua bluee Sage Green Coffee Brown
- Better Trends Pan Overseas 102 x 110 Rio Bedspread, Queen, Ivory
- King C&F Home 82139.8686 Saltwater Serenity for Q Quilt, Full Queen, Tan
- Kitchen Bath Basin Sink Bathroom Taps Kitchen Sink Taps Bathroom Taps Ctzl0024
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Shadow22fiy4472 19.7x31.5In+19.7x47.2In Non-Slip Indoor Door Mat Entrance Rug Rectangle Absorbent Moisture Floor Carpet for Geometric Print in Red and White American Country Style Doormat 23.6x35.4In+23.6x70.9In
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...