Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Kitchen bath basin sink mixer tap faucet kitchen sink tap sink mixer black antique brass faucet solid brass hot cold water tall black sink faucet mixer tap faucet mixer taps 360 degree redati sink and nouleb1502-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Hotel Collection Connections Cotton Quilted Full Queen Coverlet Ivory
- WORKPRO W112010A Heavy Duty Adjustable Hydraulic Shop Stool, Black
- National Tree 4 Foot Kincaid Spruce Tree with 100 Multicolor Lights (KCDR-40RLO-S)
- Contemporary Wall Mount LED Waterfall Bathroom Sink Tap Basin Tap Brass Chrome Bathroom Taps Bath Taps with Single Handle Ceramic Valve Single Handle Two Holes
- Ayhuir Tall Chrome Basin Faucet Slim and Beautiful Single Hole Hot and Cold Hoses Vessel Sink Water Taps Mixer
- Mingcong Contemporary Widespread Clawfoot Brass Valve Two Handles Three Holes Nickel Brushed, Faucet Set
- Water Saving Square Hand Shower with Hose 150?cm Wall Anschlussb...
- Thomas Kinkade Studios Mickey and Minnie Sweetheart Cafe 5 X 7 Brushwork (gold Frame)
- redOOY Mixing valve hot and cold water faucet copper shower faucet bathtub faucet shower hot and cold mixing valve
- Ganjue Brass Bathroom Tap Black Basin Faucet Vintage Kitchen Sink Tap Brass Tap Basin Mixer Water Faucet,2
- 900x1800x20mm - Linear Drain 188.56
- YnFaucet paint basin faucet black ancient wash basin hot and cold faucet single hole bathroom high faucet
- Kitchen Bath Basin Sink Bathroom Taps Kitchen Sink Taps Bathroom Taps Single Hole Single Handle Cold and Hot Water Ctzl0871
- Footstool Low Stool Round Stool, Living Room Bedroom Multifunctional Storage Footstool (color D, Size 35 40CM)
- 4 YD Moon Chair - Folding Chair Round Steel Frame Folding Portable 6 color (color 4 )
- DalaB Funlife High-Grade Feather Dressing Mirror Acrylic Mirror Stickers 3D Stereoscopic Porch Living Room Bathroom Decoration MS36128 - (color Large Right Silver)
- Decorry All-Copper European Antique Basin Faucet Antique Pull Faucet Faucet Basin Kitchen Faucet B
- Artzfolio Hipster Camel with A Pipe & Monocle Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Dark Brown Frame 20 X 20Inch
- LYGT- Super Quality Umbrella Storage Rack 6 Holes 12 Holes 21 Hole Umbrella Stand Umbrella Barrel Folding Umbrella Straight Umbrella Umbrella Stand
- Flash Furniture Cortana Home and Office Mid-Back Chair in Beige Fabric
- Chrome Kitchen Sink Taptaps Copper Concealed Shower Faucet Shower Faucet Hot and Cold Mixing Valve On The Faucet
- DreamFit Bambooa 5? Premium Bamboo-Rich Comfort Sheets (2015 Line) (Twin, Ecru)
- Grohe Single Lever Bath Shower Mixer without accessories BauEdge Chrome
- Jaclo 914-BKN Toilet Tank Trip Lever for Gerber Viper Toilets, Black Nickel
- ZYT Toilet Seat Other Modern Contemporary
- CORNAT PAR3 3094 PARLA Thermostat for Shower CT, chr
- Taps Kitchen Sink Antique Bathroom European Style Copper Body Paint Bathroom Faucet Single Hole
- Marble Grey 4 Tiles Peel and Impress - Easy DIY Peel and Stick Adhesive Backsplash Tiles, 24088B Mixed Brown Marble, Oblong, 11 x 9.25 (40 Tiles)
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Oudan redatably Single hole kitchen faucet Caipen faucet hot and cold vegetables groove (color -, Size -)
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...