Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
TS-nslixuan Basin Type taps Style redary Antique Hot and Cold Bathroom taps European novujp3918-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- JINGUO Lighting Large Sputnik Chandelier 15 Lights Flush Mount Ceiling Light Industrial Wall Light Fixture for Bedroom Living Room Restaurant Barn Warehouse gold Finish
- Lddpl New Kitchen Faucets Chrome gold Single Handle Pull Out Kitchen Tap Single Hole Handle Swivel 360 Degree Water Mixer Tap 139
- Levtex Home Baby Willow 5 Piece Crib Bedding Set, Grey
- FFWFW shower set Hot & Cold Copper Bronze Third Gear Small Apple Concealed Shower Shower Set
- WAC Lighting WS-W50607-TT Axis 7 LED Outdoor Wall Light in Titanium, 7 Inches,
- Knncch Basin Faucets White Deck Mounted Waterfall Faucet Water Taps Basin Sink Water Mixers Water Tap Bathroom Faucet
- Oudan Kitchen sink taps solid brass kitchen sink tap for cold water kitchen sink basin mixer tap sink faucet with redating spout cloakroom basin sink mixer tap basin mixer tap (color -, Size -)
- Hansa Basic Jet Shower Set Wall Shower Rail Set + Wall Mount + Tool, Hand Shower, Hose, Slide Bar, Soap Dish 920?mm Diameter Shower Head Diameter 95?mm, 1?Jet, Shower Hose 1750?mm
- GWDJ Coat Rack Creative Wall-Mounted Coat Rack Simple Entrance Hook Up Personality Wall Pendant Living Room Space-Saving Storage Rack (2 colors Optional) Coat Rack Shelf
- NewBorn Faucet Kitchen Bathroom Sink Mixer Tap Tap Wash Full Copper Hot Cold Single Handle Single Hole Cabinet Toilet Painted White + Plating
- Oudan Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet Hot and cold water basin fine copper basin bathroom wash basins with high redation single hole Faucet
- Babe MAPS Indoor Outdoor Doormat Entrance Welcome Mat Absorbent Runner Inserts Non Slip Entry Rug Funny Home Text Home Decor for Inside shoes Scraper Floor Carpet 23 x35
- Non-Slip Waterproof Durable Door Mat, Entrance Door Mat Kitchen Bedroom Carpet Non-Slip Door Mat Easy to Clean-red Wine 20x31inch
- Palm Leaf Half Round Door mats Green Leaves of Coconut Palms Watercolor Style Fresh Nature Pattern Bathroom Mat H 39.3 xD 59 Fern Green Pale Green
- Coat Racks Standing Coat Rack Shelf, Coat Rack Wall-Mounted Bamboo Wooden Hook Rack with Metal Hooks and Upper Shelf for Hallway Bathroom Living Room Bedroom(4 Hooks, 5 Hooks, 6 Hooks to Choose From.)
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...