Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Round Pull High Pull Lifting Basin Faucet Bathroom Cabinet Faucet Telescopic Hot and Cold Faucet Round Pull High Copper Water novujp5789-Bathroom Sink Taps
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Black Dining Chair bar Chair Leisure Chair Dining Chair Dressing Table Coffee Shop Home Office Chair Desk Computer Chair
- Wall Decoration Shelf Iron Partition Float Frame Wall Retro Industry Decoration 70 20 40cm Shelf
- Artzfolio Alien in The Universe D9 Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Dark Brown Frame 20 X 20Inch
- Wall Decoration CD Rack Floating Unit Frame Wall Bookshelf Separator Wood Wall Shelf Wall-Mounted Storage Rack Wall Decoration Retro Style Shelf
- Folding Chair Desk Chair Black Padded Office Home Backrest Chair Steel + Plastic
- Benzara Captivating Well Designed Mirror
- (D) Mit Zwei Gang Aus Dem Wasser, Big Bend) Gyps Faucet Washbasin Single Lever Mixer Tap 304 Stainless Steel Kitchen Plate Wash Basin Cold Water Tap Water Bowl Pool Tap Wash Brushed Can Be Turned E-block 7 Feld Rohr
- Bathroom Sink Basin Lever Mixer Tap Cold and Hot Water Basin Faucet Square Faucet Hidden Cold and Hot Water Basin Faucet Fashionable Hidden Faucet
- Ella Celebration Groom Hanger for Tuxedo or Suit, Hangers for Bridal Party, Wooden and Wire, Black Wood (Bride & Groom Set)
- Deco 79 Modern Metal Bud Vase 12 W x 24 H Black
- N Gyps Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Waterfall Faucet Antique Bathroom Mixer Bar Mixer Shower Set Tap antique bathroom faucet All copper antique faucet hot and cold retro glass basin single cold basin art basi
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Basin faucet, single handle single hole basin faucet,
- Kitchen Faucet Sink Sink Wash Basin Hot And Cold Water Pull Water Dragon, Copper
- Wall Mounted Bathroom Sink Faucet 2 Hole Hot and Cold Water Mixer Tap
- WE Furniture AZR3DNSWT Nightstand, Walnut
- Mainstream home LPZSQ Tap Contemporary Brass Bathroom Sink Faucet - Nickel Brushed Finish 780
- Chrome-Plated Brass Vintage Bathroom Kitchen Sink Taps Taps Waterfall Faucet Heigu Tinglu Toilet Faucet Water Saving Faucet
- Buddha Bowl Featured Oprah O List - Asian inspired for Rice, Soups, Cereal, Coffee, Hot Cocoa Mug Ergonomic Modern Design (Original Buddha Bowl (18oz), Nourish)
- L22LW Faucet Black Faucet Bronze Basin-Wide S Tube Hot and Cold-Water Taps Wc Lowered Basin Mixer
- Sea Salt AIRWIRL Personal Cooling & Heating System- Portable Aircon- with Air Tube (Greystone)
- Bijjaladeva Bathroom Sink Vessel Faucet Basin Mixer Tap 2 bath 304 stainless steel pressure shower set into wall and cold water faucet easy mix-and-Water Valve shower and a double
Seat diameter: 40mm
Working temperature: 0°-100°
Applicable type: washbasin faucet
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Black Bronze Heightening Bathroom Sink Taps All Copper Chrome Plated Single Handle, Single Hole Bathroom Sink, Basin Taps, Hot And Cold Water,Silver Heightening
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...