Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Deco 79 Metal Wall Decor, 27 x 27 54604 nowuak3451-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Dream On Me Spring Time 3-Piece Reversible Portable Crib Bedding Set, Pastel
- CTO Coat Rack, Wall Hanger, Nordic Decorative Hanger, Wall Hanging Porch
- Door mat,Indoor Outdoor mats Entrance Door mats Non-Slip Waterproof Durable Carpet Entrance mat Front Entrance Door mat-Geometry 60x120cm(24x47inch)
- HONBAY White Makeup Vanity Table Set, Cushioned Stool Dressing Table with Trifold Mirror Vanity Set 4 Drawers for Women
- AQMMi Bathroom Vanity Sink Faucet Copper 3 Holes Hot and Cold Water Bathtub Bathroom Basin Sink Tap Bathroom Faucet
- Zhcmy?Faucet Antique Copper color Copper Basin Mixer Faucet???Double Control Hot And Cold Water Bathroom Faucet
- Nearly Natural Olive Artificial Tree in Terracotta Planter, 3'
- Kitchen Sink Taps Bathroom Taps European Antique Copper Basin Cold and Hot Water Faucet Split Three-Hole Faucet Black Paint Three-Piece Faucet Set
- SUABO 80 x 58 inches Area Rug Non-Slip Floor Mat Cute-German-Shepherd-in-A-Blanket-On-Bed-Picture-I Printed Doormats for Living Room Bedroom
- Allied Brass MA-5 16TB-CA 16 X 5 Triple Glass Shelf with TB Antique Copper
- Stylish Stool, Padded shoes Bench Non-Slip Durable Solid Wood Legs,3
- Pull Out The Pull Down Stainless Steel Kitchen Tap 360 Degree Swivel Range, High Spout
- Erin Gates by Momeni Thompson Porter Pink Hand Woven Wool Area Rug 2' X 3'
- LifeSong Milestones 10th Wedding Anniversary Wall Plaque Gifts for Couple, 10th Anniversary Gifts for Her,10th Wedding Anniversary Gifts for Him 12 Inches Wide X 15 Inches Plaque By (Walnut)
- White Legless Bathroom accesories Handrail, Barrier-free Pedestal Basin Stainless Steel Washable Disabled Elderly Toilets Toilet Wash Basin Wash Handle 2 color Optional (color WHITE LEGLESS)
- Bathroom Sink Basin Lever Mixer Tap golden Toilet Faucet golden Waterfall Faucet Face Wash Basin Faucet
- SHEEX - ECOSHEEX Bamboo Origin Pillowcase (Set of 2), Ultra-Soft, Absorbent Fibers Pull Moisture Away from Your Head and Dry Quickly, Honey (King)
- OnlineBestDeal's Split Top King (Adjustable, Flex Top King Size) 100% Egyptian Cotton, Solid Taupe, 800 Thread Count, Sateen Weave, 18 inch Deep Pocket Bed Sheet Set
- Single Lever Kitchen Faucet with Mixer Hot and Cold Water Tap Antique Kitchen Sink Taps Wash Sink Faucet
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...