Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Moen YB6422ORB 24-Inch Bathroom Double Towel Bar, Oil Rubbed Bronze Belfield nowuak3839-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- GJM Shop Iron European Style Flower Racks Multiple Layers Floor Style Flower Racks Balcony Indoor Living Room Rural Plant Shelf Flower Pot Rack (color 3)
- Retro Kitchen Hot and Cold Water 360 Degree redation Swivel Spout Twin Lever Cross Knobs Chrome Bathroom Basin Faucet
- Bulb Included Catalina 19104-001 3-Way 28.75-Inch Square gold Spiked Table Lamp with Rectangular Faux Silk Shade and Bulb
- SADASD Contemporary Bathroom Full Copper Basin Faucet Lift-Up redate Black Basin Sink Mixer Tap Ceramic Spool Single Hole Single Handle Cold Water With G1 2 Hose
- Bathroom Faucet Bathroom Basin Brass Faucet Torneira Da Bacia Single Handle Sink Faucet Bathroom Mixer Taps
- Gyps Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Waterfall Faucet Antique Bathroom Mixer Bar Mixer Shower Set Tap antique bathroom faucet The copper hot and cold kitchen sink faucet dish washing basin spring scale can tur
- Westinghouse Lighting Industrial 56-Inch Three-Blade Indoor Ceiling Fan, (Fresh White)
- Turquoise 11' x 16' Rectangle Unique Loom Vita Collection Traditional Over-Dyed Vintage Turquoise Runner Rug (3' x 10')
- Stainless Steel Right Hand Jockey Box Stainless Steel Beer Cooling Coil, Left Hand, 120' x 3 8 O.D.
- ETERNAL QUALITY Bathroom Sink Basin Tap Brass Mixer Tap Washroom Mixer Faucet Kitchen gold-copper single hole sink faucet and cold water slot thick base to redate the fau
- PYIP All copper bathtub faucet bathroom dark triple shower faucet shower switch hot and cold mixed water faucet
- Orii GSR2920 Spice Rack, 15-Jar, Brown
- Amber zheng Negative Ion Booster Shower, Style 2
- Accessori bagno ZHFC ZHFC Bathrooms, antique waterfall, waterfall, water faucet, European type, single hole wash basin faucet, hot and hot mixed faucet, Bronze Faucet
- GFEI Sanitary ware _ triangle valve copper plumbing bathroom accessories
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...