Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Bathroom Sink Faucet - Waterfall Brushed Wall Mounted Two Holes Single Handle Two Holes Nickel nowuak5915-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Gifts & Decor Plant Stand Shelf Flower Stand Iron Art Multi Layer Idyllic Living Room Balcony Floor Standing Pot Rack Modern Minimalist Flower Shelf (color B)
- CSQ Creative Coat Rack, Living Room Bedroom Coat Rack Suspension Bamboo Coat Rack Solid Wood Retro Coat Rack Length 32.3-96.3CM (Size 2 11.5 48.3CM)
- bluee B A-Fort DLDL Bar seat Lift Stool Fashion swingable Simple Mobile Home Office Chair (color Green, Size B)
- Faucet Kitchen Washing Basin Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Cold Washing Pool Water Purifier Free Drink Straight Tap
- C BABATD Black color Kitchen Pullable Style Faucet Hot And Cold Copper Antique Sink Faucet Universal Telescopic Faucet Black Ancient,D
- P. GRAHAM DUNN Broke Bread Ate Together Sincere Hearts 17 x 24 Inch Solid Pine Wood Skid Wall Plaque Sign
- Green Beam LED Ceiling Light Fixture, Flush Mount Light Fixture, Kitchen Light Fixture, Lighting Fixtures, Bathroom Light Fixtures, Ceiling Lamp, Round Light Fixture, 18 Inch, 28W, 5000K Warm Light
- FZHLR Chrome Brass Single Handle Hole Wall Mounted Cold Water Kitchen Faucet Bath Tap Only Cold Water
- Coffee Table Simple Household Folding Table Multifunction Barbecue Restaurant Camping, Wood-Based Panels, 3 colors (color A)
- A1 HOME COLLECTIONS PT3006S First Impression Hand Crafted by Artisans Geneva Monogrammed Entry Doormat, 24 X39
- European Style shoes for shoes stool, Solid Wood Arrow stool, Fashion Cloth stool, Sofa stool, Bed stool, Short stool (color 3, Size 33 31 33cm)
- Yanco OK-7015 Osaka-2 Sushi Plate, 14.5 Length, 4.25 Width, Melamine, White color, Pack of 12
- A) Faucet copper black ancient hot and cold faucet bathroom basin faucet square body basin black faucet ceramic piece valve core B (color A))
- Bijjaladeva Antique Bathroom Sink Vessel Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Basin mixer faucet hot and cold full copper washbasin vanity table basin water nozzle
- WAC Lighting FM-4606-30-WT Geos 6 LED Soft Flush Mount, Small, White
- Lpophy Bathroom Sink Mixer Taps Faucet Bath Waterfall Cold and Hot Water Tap for Washroom Bathroom and Kitchen Single Hole Stainless Steel Hot and Cold
- I SEBAS HOME Wall mounted shower faucet shower faucet all copper solar water heater faucet, full copper triangle - down faucet (color G)
- Faucet 304 Stainless Steel Sink Faucet Hot And Cold Sink redatable Hot And Cold Basin Faucet Waterfall Faucet Bathroom Sink Wash Basin
- Kitchen Sink Taps Kitchen Sink Taps Faucet Modern Single Lever Kitchen Mixer Pull Out Kitchen Sink Faucets Brushed Nickel Modern Bathroom Waterfall Tap
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...