Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Mainstream home LPZSQ Tap Antique Finish Brass Hole Single Handle Bathroom Sink Faucet 686 Ti-PVD One nowuak1984-Bathroom Sink Taps
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Inov8 British Made 8x6-inch Traditional Mirror, Pack of 4, Cream 306
- Coat Rack, Creative Wall Hanger Hanger Wall Hanging Rack Wall Hanger Hook Hook Mountain Mount 48.4 17cm (color 1, Size 48.8 17cm)
- Pull Out The Pull Down Stainless Steelall Copper gold Elbow, Bathroom Basin Faucet, Lavatory Handle, Big Curved Cold and Hot Faucet.
- Kalorik FT 42174 BK w Dual Layer Rack Digital Airfryer, Large, Black
- LIANTIAN Copper European Retro Single Hole Single Handle Hot and Cold Water Faucet Pullable Sitting Ceramic Valve core Kitchen Bathroom Basin Faucet Bathroom Sink Taps
- WALL LIGHT HOME Bathroom Sink Basin Tap Brass Mixer Tap Washroom Mixer Faucet Hot and cold kitchen faucet full copper 000 to the sink to wash dishes keyboard taps telesco
- Chrome-Plated Adjustable Temperature-Sensitive Led Faucetchwarz Kran Hei?er Wasserhahn Pull-Down Küchenhahn
- MulFaucet Copper Kitchen Faucet hot and Cold Brushed Sink Sink Single Handle redary Pull
- AQMMi Basin Sink Mixer Tap for Lavatory Antique Hot and Cold Water gold Bathroom Vanity Sink Faucet
- Kitchen Taps Faucet Modern Kitchen Sink Taps Stainless Steelcopper Face Basin, Double Hole Cold and Warm Table Basin, Toilet Basin, Washbasin Faucet, Copper Main Faucet
Water outflow soft, no splash, water saving
Use GB Level-59 copper, 60% lower lead than ordinary yellow copper.
Multilayer thick plating ensure the coating hard to wear, durable use.
Use SEDAL valve cores, 500,000 switch on and off, the normal service life is over 10 years
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
LLD YUGANG European Thicker Inflatable Adult Bathtub And Seats Folding Portable Foldable Bathtub Plastic Trip Shower Pool Shower Basin Yellow With Electric Air Pumps And Hand Pump
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...