Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Basin Faucet Bathroom Sink Faucet Bathroom???Antique???gold Copper Hot and Cold Bath Faucet Hot and gold Plated Vanity Mixer Faucet Cold nowuak3268-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Desktop File Cabinets 3-Tier with Lock Aluminum Alloy Data Storage Box Office Storage Drawer Type File Box anQna
- O'Cedar Commercial 27157 10 Bi-Level Vehicle Brush, Feather-Tip (Pack of 6)
- C6 GFEI Antique shower faucet set full copper faucet, Continental bath, shower shower Retro shower,A6
- Oudan Bathroom Sink Basin Tap Brass Mixer Tap Washroom Mixer Faucet Black shower kit full copper hot and cold faucets antique home Bathroom Wall shower Kitchen
- The Pioneer Woman Ditsy Floral Ruffle (King Sheet Set)
- Exclusive Home Curtains Catarina Layered Solid Blackout and Sheer Window Curtain Panel Pair with Grommet Top, 52x108, Winter White, 2 Piece
- White FZHLR European Bathroom Basin Sink Faucet Pull Out Kitchen Sink Faucet Solid Brass Cold Hot Water Mixer Taps 360 Swivel Deck Mounted,White with Dot
- Solid color Knitted Handmade blanket Sofa Decorative blanket Thick Wool Pink mesh red Carpet (color Pink, Size 50 59.84)
- Brown QIDI Bar Chair, Iron Art, Leather, Modern Simplicity Household Bar Coffee Shop High Stool (color Brown)
- RHHWJJXB Double Bracket Wall Table Wall Hanging Table Wall Folding Table Solid Wood Wall Hanging Table Computer Table Dining Table Desk Wall Table
- Footstool Chair Simple Stools Solid Wood shoes Living Room Household Cloth Small Adult Modern Wooden (color C)
- YNN Folding Table Study Table Dining Table Desk Entertainment Table Multiple colors To Choose From Small Table 604025 (lengthwidthheight) With Cup Holder Lazy Table Bedside Computer Desk Multifunc
- Royal Albert Miranda Kerr Vase 11.4
- Baby Doll Bedding Modern Hotel Style Bassinet Liner, Ecru
- Chrome-Plated Vintage Bathroom Brass All Copper Natural Curved Waterfall Outlet Hot and Cold Water Ceramic Valve Single Hole Single Handle Hand Bathroom
- YHSGY Kitchen Taps Copper Black Hot and Cold Kitchen Three-in-One Water Purifier Faucet Sink Faucet redating Out of The Water
- Gyps Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Waterfall Faucet Antique Bathroom Mixer Bar Mixer Shower Set Tap antique bathroom faucet All copper single hole hot and cold plunge basin faucet basin sink vanity lowered b
- Kichler 45117NI Calleigh Wall Sconce 1-Light, Brushed Nickel
- Oudan Mixer Water Tap copper European retro style black Basin Hot and cold
- Hansa Shower Head ARAIN with Brass 220?mm Diameter Shower Head, Chrome, 04190100
- Kitchen Tap Hot and Cold Dishes Kitchen Sinks Kitchen Faucets and Can Be redated and White Raised Kitchen Taps Kitchen Sink Mixer Taps Basin Tap
- Oudan Kitchen sink taps kitchen sink tap pull-out spout head bathroom sink faucet spout sink mixer with redating hot and cold water mixer (color -, Size -)
- Coffee Table Side Table, Movable Lifting Coffee Table Sofa Shelf Computer Desk Lazy Bedside Table, Bedroom Living Room Dorm Room (color White Maple)
- Carolina Chair and Table Madison Nesting Table Set, White
- Shower Black Constant Temperature Shower Suit Cold Hot Water Faucet Full Copper Thickening Bathroom Shower Shower,A
- XAJGW Modern Single Handle Bathroom Vanity Faucets, Single Hole Sink &Lavatory Mixer Tap, Single Lever with Deck Plate, Curved Chrome
- Sink Faucet Hot and Cold Water Faucet, Stainless Steel Basin Hot and Cold Water Faucet
- Basin Double Hole Faucet Hot And Cold Wash Basin redatable Bathroom Sink
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Xiaowenwen Wall mounted kitchen faucet, hot and cold all copper kitchen sink, vegetable wash basin, double hole thickening and mixing outlet valve.
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...