Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Footstool Household Simple PU Multifunction Small Stool Living Room Sofa Bench Change shoes Bench Storage Stool GMING (color Size 30x30x35cm) A, noxehi3552-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- redOOY Taps Faucet Bathroom European Black Ancient Basin Faucet Retro Hot And Cold Bathroom Basin Waterfall Faucet Copper Faucet
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Cold and hot, single handle single hole basin, copper, sink faucet,N
- Oudan All copper faucet basin leading antique hot and cold faucet bathtub faucet
- Polished Stainless Steel 1 Faucet Kegco DT145-3S 14 Tall Polished Stainless Steel 3-Faucet Beer Tower - Standard Faucets
- Oudan European Style Retro Washbasin All Copper Hot And Cold Single Handle Single Hole Sink Faucet (14 11.5Cm)
- Modern Double Basin Sink Hot and Cold Water Faucet Faucet Porcelain Mixer Tap golden Polished
- Woven Camel GelPro Basics Anti-Fatigue Gel & Foam Floor Standing Kitchen Comfort Mat, 20 x 32 x 5 8 , Basketweave Truffle
- ZHFC-The shower bathtub faucet shower Lite handheld Antique copper faucet shower style triple tap
- Hustle and Bustle Queen Deny Designs Shannon Clark Three Little Birds Duvet Cover, Queen
- bluee Bidet BB-1500 Masterpiece Fresh Water Self-Cleaning Nozzle Attachable Bidet by bluee Bidet
- Hot and Cold Vegetables Basin Faucet Dual Kitchen Sink Faucet
- JONTON Faucet square copper silver chrome faucet wide mouth waterfall basin faucet
- FAJRO Artistic Flower Mandala Printing Rugs for entryway Doormat Area Rug Multipattern Door Mat shoes Scraper Home Dec Anti-Slip Indoor Outdoor
- Royal Designs HB-610-14LNBG Shallow Drum Hardback Lamp Shade, 13 x 14 x 9, Linen Beige
- Unique Loom 3141322 Area Rug, 2' x 10' Runner, Beige
- SYW Retro European platform basin faucet antique basin head artistic basin cold and hot bathroom single hole flume faucet.
- Stool - Modern Minimalist Home Solid Wood Bedroom Living Room shoes Bench (color Square, Size 87 29 29cm)
- Ghelf Wall-Mounted Space Aluminum Bathroom Shelf Multifunction Punch Free Storage Shelf Metal Bathroom Shelf Waterproof Moisture Proof Fashion Household Three-Tier Rack (Size 60cm)
- C 90x195cm Japanese-Style Thicken Tatami Floor Mattress, Folding Quilted Bed Mattress Single Double Student Dormitory Hotel Futon Mattresses - 150x200 cm (59x78 Inch),C,90x195cm
- Jurassic Semicircular Cushion Pattern Dinosaurs Enormous Museum History Cartoony Illustration Halfmoon doormats H 47.2 xD 70.8 Brown Dark orange Burgundy
- AIDELAI Bar Stool Chair- Stool Solid Wood Small Round Stool Coffee Table Stool Stool Home Wood Stool Small Wooden Stool Saddle Seat
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...