Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Wrought Iron Solid Wood Wall Hanger Retro Hook Hanger Living Bedroom Hanger bluee, Brown, Green, White (60cm, 80cm, 100cm, 120cm, 150cm) Room noxehi3566-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Ambient Weather WS-YG709 Galileo Thermometer, Barometer, Hygrometer and Quartz Clock Weather Station (Silver)
- Fbict Copper Matte White Pull-Out Kitchen Sink Faucet redatable Faucet for Kitchen Bathroom Faucet Bid Tap
- Toilet Cover Toilet Seat for Hidra Vase My White
- Basin Taps Swivel Spout Faucet Inside Window Faucet 304 Stainless Steel Kitchen Hot and Cold Water Faucet Folding redating Single Hole Anti-Sink Sink
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet All copper antique kitchen faucet kitchen sink faucet antique basin bench pots of hot and cold redary Mixer
- Franke Set Kitchen Sink tap with Fixed spout Sinta-Chrome 115.0297.477 + SR01 Green, Grey
- JIAHENGY Sink Mixer Faucet tap European style retro art Single Lever Dual Handle,Polished Chrome Toilet Kitchen bathroom
- Chrome plated LOSTRYY Copper single handle single hole cold bathroom basin faucet,Matte black
- Artwork-08 60''Wx32''H Bedroom Pictures Wall Decor Ancient Pyramid Paintings African Desert Camel Modern Artwork Multi Panel Prints Wall Art on Canvas House Decorations Giclee Framed Stretched Ready to Hang(60''Wx32''H)
- Ikea Honsbar King Comforter Warmer with More Fill
- bluee Wall Control Slotted Tool Board Workstation Accessory Kit Pegboard and Slotted Tool Board – bluee
- SUNNY KEY Bathroom Sink Faucet - Waterfall Chrome Centerset Single Handle One Hole,1
- Headboard Bed Backrest Cushion Bed Cushion Bedside Pillow Cotton Fabric Soft Large Pillow Lumbar Support Detachable and Washable 17 Solid colors 5
- Kitchen Bath Basin Sink Bathroom Taps Kitchen Sink Taps Bathroom Taps Faucet Ctzl0067
- ELK Lighting M1018AB Decorative-Ceiling-Medallions, 18 L x 18 W x 2 H, Bronze
- 8 LHbox Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet All copper continental pull-down faucet basin with high cold water antique antique brass desk on the tub faucet, square high, plating
- Take Me Home TAKEMEHOME64 Furniture Landon Stool In Black Pu With Black Metal Base In 26 H, Low Back
- Black Silver 8' x 12' Ming's Mark GC1 Black Silver 8' x 20' Graphic Mat
- C SCHUNlian Backrest Bar Chair, Front Desk Bar Chair Chair Lift redate Bar Stool The Company Water Bar High Bar Stool Dining Chair 70-90CM Durable and Strong (color A)
- Study of Soil Chair Round of Computer The General Personality Simple Fashion Low Table Rooms of Home Cart Round Mat (color B, Size 68cm Diameter)
- Solid Wood Footstool Bench Doorway Small Stool shoes Bench Parlor Tea Table Stool(30x30x26cm) (color Paulownia a)
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Standing Coat Racks Coat Stand Clothes Rack Hat Coat Rack Floor Hanger for Hanging All Kinds of Clothes, Coats, Jackets, Scarves, Hats and More -0223 (color Honey color)
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...