Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Stainless Steel Basin Wash Basin Bathroom Basin Hot and Cold Faucet Lead-Free Hole Faucet Double Brushed noajqf4147-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Decorry All Copper Kitchen Faucet Cold Drawable Telescopic Mixed Vegetables Basin Sink Faucet
- Bathroom Sink Basin Lever Mixer Tap Black Bronze Swan-Shaped Faucet with Hot and Cold Water
- VeeBath Margate Chrome Square Bath Shower Mixer Tap + Bathroom Bath Filler Bath Mixer Hand Held Round Shower Head
- FuweiEncore Kitchen Faucet Hot and Cold Vegetables Basin Faucet Hot and Cold 304 (color -, Size -)
- Taps Kitchen Basin Bathroom Washroomsolid Brass Bathroom Faucet Hot & Cold Water Tap Deck Mounted Install Single Handle Sink Tap Brushed
- Brass Bath Rooms Vessel Sinks Faucet Single Lever Control of pop-up Oil Spill Rubbed Bronze Finish
- Old Dutch DuraCopper Precise Coffee & Tea Pour-Over Kettle, 1.05 Qt. 1.0 L.
- Brass Chrome Taps for Kitchen Sink Kitchen Tap Single Hole Wall Kitchen Faucet Torneira Cozinha,Faucet 60cm Pipe
- MulFaucet European Kitchen Faucet Antique redating Sink Faucet Retro Sink hot and Cold Faucet
- Dazhuan Moravian Star Light Flush Mount Celing Light Etched Seeded Glass Shade Boho Mgoldccan Ceiling Lamp for Kitchen Foyer, 1-Light
- Ywqwdae Taps Kitchen Taps Basin Faucets Cold and Hot Water Mixer Bathroom Mixer Basin Mixer Tap Pull-Type Copper Black Hot and Cold for Kitchen Or Bathroom Taps
- HUASAA Luxury Black Wall Mounted Bathroom Rainfall shower faucet Sets 8 10 12 inch Oil Rubbed Bronze head & hand shower Shower Sets
- Landscape Snow Dormat Decor Indoor Outdoor Welcome Door Anti Skid Mat Rug for Home Office Bedroom
- JWLT Washroom, old-fashioned double hole wash basin, cold and hot faucet, hand washing, three hole basin, all copper heat and cold mixing valve tap,Old type double hole cold and hot faucet
- Retro Modern Kitchen Bathroom Water Basin Faucet Mixer Pull Out Brass Retro Basin Faucet Antique
- LIUSHUI Bathroom Faucet Hot And Cold Single Hole Wash Basin Sink Bathroom Bathroom Household Copper Basin Faucet with Stainless Steel Hose (Design A)
- Style Homez Classic Bean Bag XXL Size Brown Cover Only
- LRW Nordic Dining Chair, Back Chair, Dining Room, Modern Leisure Chair, Stool, bluee
- Barstools Bar Stool with Wingback seat, PVC Interior with Adjustable Height and Light Footstool (color Black)
- Waterproof Breathable Mattress Predector Topper, Folding Mattress pad Top Stretches to 11 inches Tatami Floor Mattress Futon mats Hypoallergenic-C 150x200cm(59x79inch)
- LJFYXZ Bar Stool Retro Solid Wood Back Iron Frame Durable Bearing Strong 4 Sizes to Choose from Black (color 45CM)
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
The Single Slot 60×45 [9 Piece Set- NewBorn Faucet Kitchen Or Bathroom Sink Mixer Tap Water Tap Thick 304 Stainless Steel Dish Washing Basin Single Sink Package Single Sink Single Slot 60&Times;45,9 Kit
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...