Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Lot of Bakery or Cake White 12x12x6 25 Box noajqf1672-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Big Green Egg Accessories Ash Tool Slid Out ash Drawer Stainless Steel for Large Big Green Egg Accessories BGE Accessories Green Egg Replacement Parts ash Clean Tool
- JBP Max Faucet Copper Hot And Cold Wash Basin Faucet Retractable 360 Degree redation Practical And Convenient-51,B
- Fuller Brush Angle Broom with Clip-On Dustpan
- Modern High-end Fashion Creative Bathroom Shower 5PCS Waterfall Bathtub Faucet
- ZL-Bathroom Sink Faucet - Waterfall color-Changing Chrome Vessel Single Handle One Hole Brass LED,1
- KAIDEFI All-Copper Antique Basin Faucet European Retro Bathroom Sink Faucet bluee And White Porcelain Hotel Hot And Cold Water Mixer
- Planet + 100% Compostable PLA Clear Cold Cup, 24-Ounce, 1000-Count Case
- Aomike 2 Piece Non-Slip Kitchen Mat Rubber Backing Doormat Sparkling Sequin Runner Rug Set, Hallway Living Room Balcony Bathroom Carpet Sets (19.7 x 31.5 +19.7 x 47.2 )
- WISHMADE Elegent Laser Cut Heart Shape Ivory Wedding Invitation Card with Tri-fold Blank Insert Card for Engagement Quincenera Birthday Party, 50PCS
- C 78x25x58cm(31x10x23inch) Exquisite Bookcase 3-Tier Multifunctional Bookshelf,Floor-Standing Kids Murder Storage Organizer Rack Modern Furniture for Home or Office -G 78x25x96cm(31x10x38)
- Cotton Tatami Mattress Four Seasons Foldable Double Living Room Bedroom Mattress Dormitory Single Bed (color Pink, Size 90cmX200cm)
- Cotton and Fabric Sides Bed Skirt,Single Piece Warm Bed Cover Lace Mattress Cover Hypoallergenic Pleated Dust Ruffle Bed Skirt-D 200x220cm(79x87inch)
- Square Bean Bag - Indoor Outdoor Lazy Couch Adult Game Lounge Chair Soft Designer Chair Cushion Degradable EPS Padded Floor Chair 45x40x40cm
- Waterproof non-slip mats stairs home mattress living room bedroom door mats kitchen bathroom-L 90x140cm(35x55inch)
- Melange Coupe 18-Piece Porcelain Dinnerware Set (Berries Collection) Service for 6 Microwave, Dishwasher & Oven Safe Dinner Plate, Salad Plate, Soup Bowl (6 Each)
- QRMH All-Copper Black Faucet European-Style Antique Single-Hole Basin Faucet, Kitchen Bathroom Available, Complete Accessories, Durable
- Lalaky Taps Faucet Kitchen Mixer Sink Waterfall Bathroom Mixer Basin Mixer Tap for Kitchen Bathroom and Washroom All Copper Pull-Type Retractable Hot and Cold Water Mixing Valve Double Out
- Chocolate 4'x4' Mohawk Home Foliage Cabernet Accent Rug, 3'x5'
- Delta 52690-RB Showerhead, Venetian Bronze
- Safco Products 2982BL Public Square Recycling Trash Can Base, 31-Gallon (Top sold separately), Black
- ANSIO Black Oscillating Tower Fan with Remote Control 3-Speed 3-Wind Mode, 30-Inch Ideal for Small Rooms. 2 Year Warranty
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
NewBorn Faucet Water Taps Hot And Cold Water Single Hole Water Tap Full Copper Hot And Cold S Mixer Taps
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...