Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Kitchen Sink Taps Bathroom Sink Taps Antique Black Above Counter Faucet Basin Black Waterfall Faucet Hot And Cold Wash Basin Bathroom Basin nobohl4493-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Vickerman 9' x 12 Douglas Fir Garland with 50 Multi Lights
- Modern Double Basin Sink Hot and Cold Water Faucetfvifimj4
- redOOY Taps Space Aluminum Basin Sink Basin Black gold Faucet Single Hole Hot And Cold Mixed Activity Faucet
- Bijjaladeva Antique Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Full Copper hot and Cold Dish Washing Basin Pull-Down Faucet Swivel Sink Mixer
- Green Tea, Strawberry flav org
- Multi-Function Waterfall Outlet Nozzle Black single cold Separate taps 304 stainless steel basin Separate taps wash basin sink brushed single Separate taps Kitchen Bathroom Sink Accessories Tool
- SADASD Contemporary Bathroom Full Copper Basin Faucet White High White Chrome Low Basin Sink Mixer Tap Ceramic Spool Single Hole Single Handle Cold Water With G1 2 Hose
- Cute Pink Serving Trolley,Storage Rack 3 Tier Metal Utility Cart Rolling Cart Art Cart,Wine Cart, Tea Cart
- 360° redating Faucet Retro Faucetstainless Steel Basin High Quality Faucets High Quality Faucets
- Creamy-white 4835cm Stool Creative Fashion Sofa Bench Hand-Woven Cotton Line Cushion Stool Multi-Function Household WEIYV (color bluee, Size 48 35cm)
- 2 Layer shoes Bench with Cushion Living Room shoes Rack Solid Wood Sofa Bench Corridor Stool (color Brown, Size 60 33 44cm)
- FAJRO Couple Brown Horses Rugs for entryway Doormat Area Rug Multipattern Door Mat shoes Scraper Home Dec Anti-Slip Indoor Outdoor
- JSSFQK Iron Umbrella Stand Sleek Minimalist Creative Umbrella Bucket Lobby Home Floor Hanging Umbrella Stand, Multi-color Optional (color White)
- Casual Home 24-Inch Director Chair White Frame, Natural Wheat Canvas
- The MR Direct 614 Antique Bronze Waterfall Faucet Bathroom Ensemble
- redOOY Diy Bathroom Sink Taps Taps Fauce copper faucet copper pull faucet hot and cold single hole white gold faucet white paint round faucet
- Chezmoi Collection Kingston 3-Piece Oversized Bedspread Coverlet Set (King, Sage)
- RUJIANG Instant Electric Shower Water Heater Instant Hot Water Faucet Kitchen Electric Tap Water Heating Instantaneous Heater,A
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Modern desktop single hole Washbasin Faucet on cold water basin waterfall faucet, stainless steel
- 360° redating Faucet Retro Faucetkitchen Sink Taps Concise Kitchen Faucet Antique Bronze Finish Brass Basin Sink Faucet
- FDGBCF Volcanic Black Swivel Spout Dual Lever Kitchen Sink, Stainless Steel Mixer Taps with Solid Brass
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Taps Faucet Hot and Cold Faucet Bathroom Above Counter Basin Copper Hot and Cold Basin Faucet Bathroom Household Washbasin Faucet White Heightening
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...