Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Faucet Modern Plated Mixer Faucet Washbasin Mixer Sitting Mounted Single Hole Basin Faucet Hot Cold Mixer Tap Bathroom Faucet Brass Faucet nobohl2971-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Benzara BM188218 Abstract Design Metal Accent Table with Inserted Mirror Top, gold
- G-FT Hot and Cold Water tap Brass Faucet Stainless Steel Faucet 360 Degree redating Kitchen Sink hot and Cold Water Faucet hot and Cold Single Hole Single Sink Sink Faucet
- Ywqwdae Bathroom Faucet Basin Faucet Bamboo Handle Black Antique All Copper Hot And Cold, 6 Styles (color B2) (color B2, Size -)
- ZGRK Vintage Antique Brass redary Single Level Single Hole Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Mixer Taps bathroom furniture fitting A-242
- Kitchen Tap Single-Hole Cold-Hot redary Vegetable Pot with Square Flat Tube of Tap Kitchen Taps Kitchen Sink Mixer Taps Basin Tap
- Oudan Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet Alloy cold and hot-water faucet basin sinks two controlled bathroom wash basin mixer
- Vintage Faucetredationbrass Torneira Cozinha with Marble Basin Faucet Single Handle
- Lpophy Bathroom Sink Mixer Taps Faucet Bath Waterfall Cold and Hot Water Tap for Washroom Bathroom and Kitchen All Copper and Nickel Wire Drawing Water Can Be redated Hot and Cold
- Lifefactory LF320400C4 17-Ounce BPA-Free Indoor Outdoor Wine Glass with Predective Silicone Sleeve, Multicolor
- Seven YAWEDA gold Full Copper Basin Faucet Hot and Cold Water Mixer Single Hole gold Plated Bathroom Sink Faucet Height Jade Single Handle,One
- redOOY Taps Kitchen Multi-Function Kitchen Pull-Out Faucet Sink Sink Hot And Cold redating Nickel Brushed Faucet
- Y&M Faucet£¬ Contemporary Centerset Waterfall with Ceramic Valve Single Handle One Hole for Chrome , Bathroom Sink Faucet
- Hoffmaster 180525 Dinner Napkin, Regal Embossed, 2-Ply, 1 8 Fold, 17 Length x 15 Width, Dusty pink (8 Packs of 125)
- Melamine Crackle Dinnerware Set of 12, Cream
- Sellify SolidBathroom Basin Faucet Grilled White Painting Double Handle Hot and Cold Water Laundry Deck Mounted Mixer Tap
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
360° redating Faucet Retro Faucet Kitchen Faucet Sink Mixer Taps Solid Brass Hot and Cold Kitchen Sink Basin Mixer Tap
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...