Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Basin Taps Swivel Spout Faucet Taps Copper 360 Degree Single redating Kitchen Hot and Cold Sink Single Faucet Mixing Valve Faucet Hole noduwl7088-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Starbucks Guangzhou Mug, Global Icon Series Mugs, 16 Oz Ceramic
- ADAFDDW Newly Bathroom Basin Sink Faucet Waterfall Widespread Chrome Polish Single Handle Single Hole Mixer Tap Deck Mounted
- Bathroom Kitchen Sink Faucet, Bathroom Vanity Faucet Retro Single Hole Single Handle Hot and Cold Water Sink Mixer Tap for Lavatory Bathroom Vanity Sink Faucet
- SUhang Kitchen Sink Taps Pull the white kitchen faucet, all copper hot and cold dishes sink, sink faucet
- DLewiee Bathroom Basin Faucet Washbasin Single Hole Faucet Hot And Cold 361 redation Full Copper Body
- GXS Solid Brass Morden Bathroom Sink Faucet (Chrome Finish)
- Silver Plastic Electric Knesset Menorah with bluee White Bulbs by Aviv Judaica
- 360° redating Faucet Retro Faucetbathroom Basin Faucet pink gold Polished Space Aluminium Metal Materials Single Handle Water Tap
- JINLIU Black Bathroom Taps Matte Spout Single Handle Commercial Bathroom Sink Taps Basin Mixer Tap,ORB Oil Rubbed Bronze short
- TOILET SEAT MAT HOME Toilet Seat Cushion Summer Summer Household Sitting Mat Summer Square Waterproof Thin Section Can Wash Toilet Lid,10 Uniform Collocations
- Bijjaladeva Antique Bathroom Sink Vessel Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Copper kitchen faucet hot and cold wash dishes pool faucet redation
- Kitchen All Copper Pull-out Faucet Continental Hot And Cold Water Height 18.5in,Chrome
- Nuvo Lighting 60 3955 Two Light Wall Sconce
- Three-Story shoes Bench Living Room shoes Rack Bedroom Corridor shoes Rack Storage Rack (Size 50 27 70cm)
- Artzfolio Unicorn blueff Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board White Frame 19.8 X 16Inch
- European Wrought Iron Umbrella Stand Home Hotel Lobby Creative Umbrella Stand Storage Rack Racks Hall Umbrella Rack Multicolor Optional White Black Brown (color Brown)
- Mainstream home LPZSQ Tap Bathroom Sink Faucets Contemporary Waterfall Brass Chrome 426
- AGL-Bathroom Stools Bathroom Stool Multipurpose Solid Wood Bearing Strong Space Saving Portable Fashion Kitchen Change shoes,Wood color (color A, Size 35X65X15CM)
- Fantasy Fields - Bouquet Thematic Kids Vanity Stool Imagination Inspiring Hand Crafted & Hand Painted Details Non-Toxic, Lead Free Water-based Paint
- Zxybath Dry-Towels Bathroom Equipment Pendentif Antique Copper Black Batteries Bathroom Dry-Towels Dry-Towels
- Faucetbasin Mixer Tap All Copper Antique Tap Retro European Style Table Top Basin Faucet
- ORB pull-out spring redatable faucet kitchen sink hot and cold water mixer
- Modern simple copper hot and cold kitchen sink taps kitchen faucet Basin faucet hot and cold copper square single handle single hole square heightening Suitable for all bathroom kitchen sinks
- Commercial Single Lever Pull Down Kitchen Sink Faucet Brass Constructed Polished Kitchen Faucet_Factory Wholesale American Kitchen Brushed Faucet Double-Handle Dish hot and Cold,Chrome
- Cardinal Business Card Refills, 5 Packs, Total 50 Pages (7856 000)
- Bed Alter 1000 Thread Count Duvet Cover Set 3 Piece with Zipper & Corner Ties 100% Egyptian Cotton Hypoallergenic (1 Duvet Cover 2 Pillow Shams) (Cal King King, Grey)
- BILLY'S HOME Contemporary single handle bathroom sink faucet, widespread kitchen sink faucet, ceramic white bathroom sink tap with gold decoration diamond seal technology, WHITE
- Sleek Modern Circles Design Black Metal 18 Bottle Holder Free Standing Wine Organizer Rack Cellar Storage Tower
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...