Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Lenox 880129 Perle Fruit (Set of 4), 16 oz, White Bowls French noduwl7122-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- ChenDz Cute Stool Small Stool Fashion Home Solid Wood Sofa Stool Creative shoes Bench Living Room Sofa Bench Coffee Table Bench Stool Foot Pedal Corridor Living Room
- Meubles House ST-8121DB Maya-Modern Swivel Hydraulic Adjustable Bar Height-PU (Set of Two), Black
- CBconcept UL Listed, 100 Feet,Super Bright 27000 Lumen, bluee, Dimmable, 110-120V AC Flexible Flat LED Strip Rope Light, 1830 Units 5050 SMD LEDs, Indoor Outdoor Use, [Ready to use]
- No. 918 Amalfi Linen Blend Textured Sheer Rod Pocket Curtain Panel
- Taps Kitchen Basin Mixer Pull Out Mixerkitchen Faucet Pull Up & Down Spring Flexible 360 Degree redate Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap Faucet Nickel Brushed
- Basin Mixer Tap ?All Copper Green Bronze Ceramic Handle redatable Hot Water Tap European Retro Cold Basin Above Counter Basin Faucet
- redOOY Taps Faucet Kitchen Sink Sink???Kitchen Pull-Type Faucet Sink Sink Hot And Cold redating Black Faucet
- Melange Coupe 16-Piece Porcelain Dinnerware Set Pink Zen Collection Service for 4 Microwave, Dishwasher & Oven Safe Dinner Plate, Salad Plate, Soup Bowl & Mug (4 Each)
- Dwthh Brass Basin Bathroo Faucets Tap Deck Mount Vanity Vessel Sinks Mixer Taps
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...