Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
MDRW-Basin faucet, basin faucet washing pool noduwl2539-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Xiujie Faucet Environmentally Friendly Copper Hot and Cold Washbasin Mixer High Standard Thickened Basin Faucet
- Hoover Max Extract 60 Pressure Pro Carpet Deep Cleaner, FH50220
- AXWT European Style Retro Basin Faucet Tap Bathroom Above Counter Basin Cold Heat Faucet Single Hole Basin Faucet Water-tap Can Pull redate (Size High)
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Hot and cold-water faucet bronze basin basin wash basin mixer
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Antique shower sprinkler kit full copper faucet carved bathroom rain shower sprinkler,
- Ldoons Kitchen Bathroom European Retro Copper Single Handle Washbasin Sink Faucet M
- Flash Furniture Mid-Back orange Quilted Vinyl Swivel Task Chair with Arms
- San Jamar TST9341 T-Stick Disposable Food Thermometer Stick, 140 Degrees, Green
- Pattern05 63 x 94 (W160cm x L240cm) Carpet mat，Retro,Traditional Scottish Tartan Pattern Classic Symmetric Vintage Checkered Striped Tile,Multicolor 63 x 94 Floor Mat Entrance Doormat
- HUASAA Luxury Bathroom Brass Waterfall Bathtub Faucet Deck Mount 5 Holes Widespread Tub Mixer Taps with Led Light
- With Espresso Glasses DeLonghi EC702 15-Bar-Pump Espresso Maker, Stainless, Metal
- Umbrella Stand, Rust-Proof, Sturdy to Accommodate 12 Long Handle Umbrellas and 13 Short Handle Umbrellas, Suitable for Hotel Office Family Corridor 35 × 24 × 52Cm,White
- Carpet Doormat Door mats Water Absorption and Anti-skidding mat [Foyer Carpet] Entrance Doormat-A 70x140cm(28x55inch)
- Bar Stool Modern Minimalist Dining Chair Cafe High Stool Leisure Stool Metal Legs Design Sitting HENGXIAO (color Black Leg, Size 45cm)
- RFJJAL Bedside Back, Superior Comfort Bed Large Pillow Lumbar Support Pad - Filled Triangle Wedge Pad for Adult Pain Relief (color Green, Size 70 50 cm)
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...