Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Water Tap Kaiping Copper Faucet Hot and Cold Above Counter Basin Faucet Basin nohqvs4450-Bathroom Sink Taps
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Bathtub, Pools Barrels Thicker Folding Bathtubs Inflatable -B Tub
- 13 Oudan Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet Natural jade full copper gold faucet hot and cold redary table continental antique wash basin, pink gold B (color 6)
- DeBuyer Carbon Steel Frying Pan 10-1 4 Inch Diameter
- Wholesale and Retail Waterfall Bathroom Vanity Sink Faucet Single Lever Chrome Brass Hot and Cold Basin Washing Taps
- Brass Chrome Hot and Cold Water Double Clawfoot Handle Sink Mixer Tap Bathroom Single Hole Basin Faucet.Polished Basin Tap
- Dolan Designs 524-30 Richland 2 Light Semi Flush mount, Royal Bronze
- SunSui Ya bamboo into the wall body Xiuquan Copper Kitchen Faucet single cold dish basin faucet bathroom - horn type building materials,Inclined tube
- Espresso 36 x 36 International Concepts K581-3030-36S Shaker Leg Table, Espresso
- Chuangshengnet Vintage Iron Storage Rack, Bird cage, Wall Shelf, Wall Hanging Wall Decoration. Shelf (color Brown)
- Stainless Steel Basin Faucet hot and Cold Bathroom washbasin washbasin Single Hole Faucet
- FuweiEncore Bathroom sink taps redating retro pure copper continental american golden -A
- Toilet Brush in Stainless Steel 304 Cup-Holder Design of The Bathroom Accessories Toilet Brush
- C PeaceipUS Chair Retro Iron Chair redating Bar Stool Armchair, Stool Restaurant Creative Home Dining Chair, PU Material Cushion, Electroplating Chair Legs (color B)
- Turquoise Semicircular Cushion Retro Cross Pattern Abstract Geometric Plus Figure Oval Frame Design Vintage Halfmoon doormats H 43.3 xD 64.9 Ivory Seafoam
- Guardian WaterGuard Indoor Outdoor Wiper Scraper Floor Mat, Rubber Nylon, 3'x10', Burgundy
▶ High quality: solid, leak-free and electrolytically chrome plated to create a long lasting finish for maximum durability, resistant to rust, corrosion and abrasion.
▶ No noise: high quality aerator, fresh water flow, no splashes, no noise, save up to 30% water.
▶ Healthy and reliable: 100% lead-free and nickel-free. The independent internal water supply system protects you from lead and nickel in drinking water.
▶ Elegant shape: combines clean aesthetics with a practical style, chrome finish for a highly reflective and dazzling mirror effect.
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
MDRW-Kitchen Accessories Sink Faucet Kitchen Faucet Faucet Basin Faucet redating Dish Cold And Hot Water Tap
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...