Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Marcu HOME Traditional Oil-rubbed Bronze Finish One Hole Single Handle Deck Mounted Kitchen Faucet redatable Shengbaier nohqvs5053-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Von YIRUI basin Taps Brass basin faucet hot and cold wash basin wash faucet, send water soft 2 root
- SUNNY KEY-Kitchen Sink Taps@Contemporary Kitchen Faucet Pre Rinse Brass Chrome One Hole
- WMF Vitalis Cooking System II, Large, Silver
- purple Linen VL-80362-FRNCH-CHAIN-48 6 Piece French Chain Luxurious Duvet Cover Set, 48
- Bossini-cristina MD-676 51?Parts Ext. Monom. Shower Recessed Chrome, Chrome
- Tache Home Fashion Strawberry Field Coverlet Quilt Set Queen Red, Beige, Multi
- Hookless Mystery Shower Curtain with It's a Snap PEVA Liner Shower Included
- KOHLER K-99676-1WC Filler Strip for Tailored Vanities, Felt Grey
- Lalaky Taps Faucet Kitchen Mixer Sink Waterfall Bathroom Mixer Basin Mixer Tap for Kitchen Bathroom and Washroom Copper Hot and Cold Water
- E 200300cm Contemporary Living Room Bedroom Office Area Luxurious Rug Soft Retro Anti Slip Carpet Thick Floor Pads Dust & Water Retaining Door Mat (color B, Size 120 160cm)
- Stool Bar Stool Metal Breakfast High Chair Kitchen Backrest Footrest Counter Desk Loading 120kg +
- Furinno WS17126 Wayar Laundry Sorter with Removable Bags
- NyeKoncept 331005EM3 Mid Century Eiffel Side Chair, Plum Purple
- Inflatable Lounge Chair Air Lounger, Home Leisure Lazy Chaise Longue, Camping, Beach, Indoor and Outdoor Blow Up Chair (color Purple)
- 25 Count White Food Containers 170oz Large Food Buckets with Lids
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet pink gold basin faucet and cold water basin-copper faucet,F
- High Block LHbox Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet Basin taps, gold-plated basin faucets, copper wash basin mixer, Low Block
- WALL LIGHT HOME Bathroom Sink Basin Tap Brass Mixer Tap Washroom Mixer Faucet The thermostatic showers packaged Intelligent temperature control thermostat full copper fau
- Bathroom counter basin white paint faucet wash wash basin faucet single hole hot and cold copper
- Full copper basin basin hot and cold single hole faucet - bathroom fixture - bathtub faucet, basin bathroom wash basin sink faucet can be redated (5X5X19.7CM)
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Black waterfall faucet hot and cold quartet black basin
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...