Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Oudan However Sink Led Lamp Temperature Control Faucet Copper Sputtering Full (color Size -) color -, nohqvs1620-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Kitchen fauct Taps Bathroom Chrome Waterfall Spout Wall Mount Bathroom Wash Basin Faucet Single Handle Hot and Cold Water Taps Taps (color -, Size -)
- Gyps Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Waterfall Faucet Antique Bathroom ?The kitchen sink faucet full copper brushed chrome plated lead-free green swivel pull-down hot and cold Single Handle faucet A
- Lddpl Tap 360 Degree Swivel N Kitchen Sink Faucet Pull Out Polished Chrome Basin Brasstap Water Purification Function
- Basin Sink Mixer Faucetantique Faucet All-Copper European Basin Faucet Idyllic Retro Hot and Cold Faucet Single Hole Washbasin Faucet
- 6FT Inflatable Penguin with Plush Fabric Cover Indoor Outdoor Christmas Holiday Decorations
- Shower taps set Black bronze antique shower, all copper European style shower taps, suit with lifting belt redation,A
- Ilsa Stainless Steel 3 Cup Stovetop Espresso Maker
- 3309 Oudan Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet Stainless Steel Washbasin Faucet hot and cold toilet single hole basin bench Vanity basin,3342 (color 3307)
- Honcx Copper Hot and Cold Kitchen Sink Taps Kitchen Faucet Faucet Bathroom Antique Copper Single Hole Waterfall Water Switch
- Bloomingville Textured Grey Cotton Pillow, 4 Piece
- Basin Mixer Tap Copper Alloy Faucet Washbasin Single Single Hole Hot and Cold Water Faucet Toilet Basin Basin Washbasin Faucet
- Bathroom Taps Mixer Oil Rubbed Bronze Mono Basin Mixer Tap Black Lever Wash Sink Faucet
- orange-black Five steps Ladder Stool Step Stool Ladder Folding Chair Step Ladder Safety Step Stool Step Stool Household Folding Thickening Herringbone Indoor Steel Pipe with Handrails ZHANGQIANG
- Oudan 304 Stainless Steel Kitchen Faucet Hot and Cold Kitchen Faucet Kitchen Faucet Caipen Troubled Waters (color -, Size -)
- Oudan Rainshower Shower Set All-Copper Shower Faucet Bathroom Faucet Heads Down (color -, Size -)
- Single Hole Hot And Cold Water Faucet Copper Bathroom Vanity Faucet Washing Faucet Bathroom Counter Basin
- Little Seeds Sierra Ridge Mesa Twin Headboard, bluee
- European Chair Small Stool Solid Wood Stool Fabric Dwarf pier Home Low Stool Sofa Stool (color C, Size 28 28 28cm)
- Mirror Dressing Table Mirror Creative Home Decor Mirror Porch Wrought Iron Wall Mirror
- Ocean Semicircular Cushion Sunset on The Beach of Caribbean Sea Waves Coast with Palm Tree Entry Door Mat H 47.2 xD 70.8 Yellow Dark orange Baby bluee
- Highchairs Baby Dining Table Chairs Adjustable Portable Home Multifunction ZHANGQIANG (color Khaki, Size Upgrade Model)
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...