Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Thickened Folding Tatami Mattress, Flannel Topper Soft Keep Warm Ground Floor Sleeping pad-A 180x200cm(71x79inch) Mattress nohtqr4723-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Retro Deluxe Faucetingingbasin Faucet Brass Material Single Lever Chrome Bathroom High Square Sink Tap Basin Faucet
- Designart Beautiful Summer River at Sunset Landscape Circle Wall Art- Disc of 11 11X11-Disc of 11 inch, Green
- Modern simple copper hot and cold kitchen sink taps kitchen faucet Simple basin faucet hot and cold single hole pull-type table top faucet copper retractable heightening white
- Faucet Basin Faucetchrome Brass Bathroom Sink Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Deck Mount One Hole
- Faucet Kitchen Washing Basin Bamboo Shape Tall Antique Brass Bathroom Faucet Single Handle Single Hole Brass Basin Sink Mixer Tap
- Esschert Design Boot Rack Scraper for 2 pairs of boots
- SADASD Contemporary Bathroom Full Copper Basin Faucet Mixer Kitchen Alloy 360° Swivel Brass Basin Sink Mixer Tap Ceramic Spool Single Hole Single Handle Cold Water With G1 2 Hose
- Chakir Turkish Linens Luxury Hotel & Spa Turkish Cotton Piano (White, Bath Towel-Set of 4)
- SLoogt Faucet???high-grade metal faucet kitchen bathroom bathroom hotel lift faucet
- Galpink DRINKING GLASSES Set of 2-Stylish Galvanized Iron Cups Mugs Moscow Mule Mint Julep Alternative Stainless Steel Lined Double Wall with pink gold Plaque 6th Wedding Anniversary Gift Idea
- B2 JCAFA Shelves Computer Monitor Heightening Desk Combination Desk Shelf Creative Shelf Multiple Combinations (color C1)
- Bathtub Faucet - Traditional Oil-Rubbed Bronze Tub and Shower Ceramic Valve
- Cotton Round Bed Fitted Sheets,Quilted Thick Round Bed Cover Non-Slip Mattress Cover Extra Soft and Comfortable Bedspread Hypoallergenic-G diameter240cm(94inch) Version A
- 6 BJLWTQ Creative Wooden Desktop Small Bookshelves Filing Rack, File Organizer Shelves Solid Wood Bookcase Office Bedroom Storage Rack (color 5)
- Techni Mobili Mesh Swivel Task Office Chair, Black
- shoes Bench Organizing Rack Bamboo Shelves Living Room Bedroom Storage Frame Simple shoes Holder Bathroom Solid Wood Storage Rack (color A, Size 35CM)
- QIANGDA Wall Mounted Coat Hat Rack Wooden Coat Shelf Multifunctional Coat Hanger Living Room, 4 Styles Optional (color 2 )
- Fbict Bathroom Bathroom Basin wash Basin Bathroom Cabinet Full Copper Square Above Counter Basin Faucet for Kitchen Bathroom Faucet Bid Tap
- Innovation Lxy Retro low Bath Single Lever Basin Faucet,Extendable Mixer Tap with Pull out Hand Shower Vintage Bathroom low spout brass Cold Hot Monobloc Commercial Taps (H19cm),Silver
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet All copper antique glass wash basin mixer console basin double again retro single hole Faucet
- Tap Copper Bathroom Basin Faucet Antique Single Faucet Hot and Cold Water Mixing Mixer Faucet Antique Ceramic
- Oudan Taps Waterfall Copper Paint Single Hole Faucet???Wash Basin Bathroom Cabinet Bathroom Faucet (color -, Size -)
- XCHEN Bathroom Tap,European Hot And Cold Water Mixer Faucet Antique Copper Basin Faucet Simple Inssizetion Durable,BrassA
- B SEBAS HOME Mixing valve copper faucet bathroom wall mounted concealed shower solar set water heater mixing valve shower, concealed copper thickening booster set with concealed accessories D
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...