Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Westland Giftware Cookie Jar, 10-Inch, Star Trek Dr. Mc Coy Ceramic nohykz5787-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Jusdreen 20 Inch Spring Artificial Tulip Front Door Wreath Home Décor for Window Wall Party Wedding Valentines Day Hanging Decorations White Red Green
- LIANTIAN Heightening Basin Faucet Copper Basin hot and Cold Water Faucet Bathroom Sink Taps
- Bamboo-Inlaid Crystal washbasin Faucet Single-Connected Copper Faucet, Antique Diamond Faucet
- Baby Doll Bedding Croco Minky Cradle Bedding Set, Pink Ivory
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Antique hot & cold running water draw-down faucet golden Jade Dragon Head of the high surface basin Faucet 06
- YUNMO Household Inflatable Bathtub Adult Folding Plastic Bath With Cover Design Bath Barrel Bath Entertainment Two Mistakes Yellow
- Safavieh Crystal Collection CRS504A Light bluee and orange Distressed Runner (2'2 x 7')
- Bathroom Washbasin Faucet Above Counter Basin gold Hot And Cold Faucet Copper bluee And White Porcelain Single Handle Single Hole Antique Lavatory Faucet
- Silver Long SERGN Faucet all copper hot and cold basin with brushed high, short, silver
- QIQI-LIFE Solid Wood Square Stool, Home Dining Stool,4-Leg Sponge Pad Small Chair,Fabric Dressing Stool Living Room Sofa Stool Wooden Bench (color Wood color, Size 02)
- ZSPPPP Coat Rack - Oak Solid Wood Hanger Bedroom Clothes Rack, Size 44 cm X175 cm (color Natural)
- Solid Wood Footstool Adult Leather Sofa Stool Creative shoes Stool Padded Non-Slip Foot Chair Brown Yellow Milk Dog Porch
- PINK 6050 cm Virod-Desks Wall Folding Table Wall-Mounted Drop-Leaf Table, Foldable Kitchen Laundry Room, Piano Paint, 4 colors, Multiple Sizes Modern Style (color Black, Size 60 50 cm)
- Modway MOD-5571-WHI Relax Twin 2 Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper, White
- Nclon Oval Hanging Wall Mirror, Frameless Beveled 16 x23 (40x60cm) Vanity Bathroom Mirror Bedroom Bathroom Restroom-40x60cm
- Lalf Copper Retro Hot and Cold Faucet
- 100% Cashmere Wool Soft Throw Blanket Handmade in Nepal Natural Dyes 55 x 100 Diamond & Chevron Pattern (Pale Green)
- CJSH Black Bronze Kitchen Sink, Cold And Hot Faucet 304 Stainless Steel Wash Basin, Sink Bowl Faucet redatable,A
- Be-You-tiful Home Antoinette Quilt Set Queen bluee
- JONTON Taps Faucet Faucet Straight Mouth Glass Basin 304 Stainless Steel Basin Faucet
- DANIALLI 20-Piece Flatware Set For 4, Modern Sleek Design Silverware Set, 18 10 Stainless Steel Utensils, Include Knife Fork Spoon, Mirror Polished Set of Cutlery, Dishwasher Safe
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Commercial Single Lever Pull Down Kitchen Sink Faucet Brass Full Copper gold Antique European Old Bathroom Hot and Cold Faucet Bathroom Single Hole Above Counter Basin Kitchen Bathroom Vanity
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...