Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Xiujie Faucet Full Copper Carved Faucet Retro European Style Basin Faucet Hot and Cold Open Kitchen Mixing Faucet redating Double nohykz1889-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Artzfolio Dotted Lineart Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Dark Brown Frame 20 X 20Inch
- Ikea Honsbar King Comforter Warmer with More Fill
- bluee Wall Control Slotted Tool Board Workstation Accessory Kit Pegboard and Slotted Tool Board – bluee
- SUNNY KEY Bathroom Sink Faucet - Waterfall Chrome Centerset Single Handle One Hole,1
- 360° redating Faucet Retro Faucetkitchen Bathroom Faucet Dish Basin Hot and Cold redating Faucet
- Westland Giftware Ceramic Cookie Jar, 10-Inch, Star Trek Dr. Mc Coy
- gold-HIGH yifutang Faucet Kitchen sink Bathroom Basin Tap Retro Brass Can be stretched Hot and cold Faucet Ceramic handle
- D 90x200cm(35x79inch) Summer Sleeping mat Cooling Mattress pad Topper,Tatami Floor mat Non-Skid for Summer Home-C 200x200cm(79x79inch)
- White 6 hooks WAN SAN QIAN- ♦ZWJ Wall-Mounted Coat Rack Multifunctional Solid Wood Decorative Storage Display Shelf with Hooks Shelf0331 (color Brown, Size 3 Hooks)
- BXJ Simple Creative Desktop bookshelfook File Stand Clip Book Stand Fashion Ideas
- GJM Shop Double Row Pine Wood Retro Clothing Store Display Stand Wall Hanging Clothes Shelf Wall Hangers Coat Racks Clothes Drying Clothes Rack 80 cm 100 cm 120 cm (Size 80 cm)
- CQ Student Simple Study Bookshelf Modern Simple Living Room Decoration Frame Creative Tree Office Bookshelf
- FRATELLI FRATTINI Mixer Tap Bidet Espresso
- Symmons 6601-1.5 Unity 1-Handle Shower Faucet, Chrome
- JONTON Copper antique faucet hot and cold wash basin basin faucet European pastoral retro wash basin faucet faucet
- CZOOR Kitchen Faucets Brass Electroplate gold Silver Basin Faucet Roasted White Paint Single Handle Hole Deck Mounted Mixer Water Tap,Antique
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...