Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Trend Lab Seuss Friends 5Piece Bedding Set Dr. Crib nohykz2539-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Pulling Faucet Copper Body Basin Faucet Multi-Function Pull Nozzle Retractable Faucet Kitchen Faucet Bathroom Washbasin Faucet
- LCM Bathroom Sink Faucet, Faucet Mixer, Stainless Steel Faucet Lead-free Basin Hot And Cold Above Counter Basin Wash Hand Faucet Set
- Modern Hot and Cold Vintage Platingfaucets Basin Mixer All Copper Cold Hot Basin Faucet Antique gold Basin Basin Faucet
- Oil-rubbed Bronze Maxim Lighting 10124WSOI Basix 5-Light Chandelier Down Light,with Wilshire Glass, Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Kitchen Tap Pots Home Bathroom Kitchen Hot and Cold Wash Vegetable Basin Sink Sink Hand Basin Faucet Kitchen Taps Kitchen Sink Mixer Taps Basin Tap
- LHbox Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet European White single hole hot and cold mixing valve bathroom basin bathroom sink basin mixer
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Black antique faucets full copper kit retro shower faucet pressurized heated rain taps,
- FT-13 Hot and Cold Faucet Retro Faucet Kitchen Bathroom Faucet European Style Pull Basin Faucet Black hot and Cold Above Counter Basin Faucet, Black + pink gold
- Paella Pan, Induction Ready Pan - Double Handles - Great for Rice or Stir Frys - Stainless Steel - 10 - Met Lux - 1ct Box - Restaurantware
- Cloth fabric Enter the living room cushion Long kitchen bedroom mats toilet bathroom Water-absorption door mats foot Pad-B 90x150cm(35x59inch)
- Casual Home 18-Inch Director Chair White Frame, White Canvas
- Dream On Me Universal Congreenible Crib Toddler Guard Rail, Emerald
- H 120x200cm(47x79inch) Feather Velvet Filling Sleeping Futon Tatami Mattress, Thicken Floor mat Pad Foldable Cushion mats Quilted Non-Slip Mattress Topper-G 120x200cm(47x79inch)
- ZZHF yushizhiwujia Storage Racks Floor-Mounted Storage Rack with Wheels Kitchen Vegetables Storage Baskets Living Goods Storage Shelves (color Purple, Size 80 44.5 29.5CM)
- The European Sculpture of gold of The Accessories of Bathroom Hanger Wall Hanging Dry-Towels,1 Batteries
- LHbox Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet Hand wash basin faucet gold plated hand wash basin faucet single handle single hole full copper hot and cold basin Licorne
- Disney Traditions by Jim Shore Beauty and the Beast Carved by Heart Stone Resin Figurine, 7.75
- Mangeoo Faucet Faucet, Four Side Faucet, All Copper Water Tank, Cold And Hot Water Kitchen Faucet.
- RoomMates Spiderman - Ultimate Spiderman Cityscape Prepasted, Removable Wall Mural - 6' X 10.5'
- Black Qinmo Waterfall faucet antique brass bathroom faucet black (color Black)
- Bedtime Originals Rainbow Unicorn 4-Piece Crib Bumper, Pink
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Basin faucet antique bamboo wash basins and cold water slot blender,pubusj
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...