Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Large Size Brass Thriving Business Feng Shui Money Frog(Three Legged Wealth Frog Money Toad) with Treasure Statue, Attract Wealth and Good Luck,Feng Shui Decor Basin or nohykz2540-Statues
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- PomCo 4 Season Cartoon Sleeping Bags for Kids,Lightweight Daycare Toddler Nap Mat,Animal Plus Width-30 x61 Slumber Bag for Boys Girls Ages 2-7 Years (Pink Rabbit)
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet The waterfall faucet golden waterfall basin
- 1 Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Copper, hot and cold, turn to high, basins, Sinks Faucets, 5
- Oudan All copper antique high-grade faucet basin faucet
- MKSFY Toilet Seat Cover Toilet Zipper Style Plush Padded Lace Coral Velvet European, gold Velvet 02 Purple
- Gowe? Newly ABS 8-in Square Shower Set Bathroom Chorme Finish Shower Faucet W Hand Shower Tap Single Handle
- Basin Taps Swivel Spout Faucet Taps Copper 360 Degree Single Hole redating Kitchen Hot and Cold Sink Single Faucet Mixing Valve Faucet
- Bamboo Wall Shelf Floating Shelf Storage Wall Shelf Shelf Wall Art Storage Rack Home Bedroom Decoration,White,65Cm
- Grey Walnut color ZHAOYONGLI Footstools,Otools Multifunction Non-Slip Fabric Stool Indoor Solid Wood Frame Portable (color Grass Green, Size Walnut color)
- Artzfolio Hong Kong Skyline at Night Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Antique golden Frame 14.3 X 10Inch
- Pink Dining Chair Fanilife Wood Legs Fabric Cushion Seat Mental Wood Legs Rack Support Low-Back Soft Back for Living Room Chairs, Set of 4
- Imports Decor 862SMT Synthetic Rubber Mat, 24 x 36 , Grey
- Monarch Specialties Filing Cabinet - 3 Drawer Natural On Castors, White
- Spectacular Cape Cod Long Stem Candle Holders, Set of 3, Quilted Deep Green and Clear Glass, 5 Inch Candle Cup for Votive Candles, 15 3 4, 13 3 4 and 11 3 4 Inches Tall, by Whole House Worlds
- redOOY olid Brass Bath Basin Faucet??Bathroom Bathtub Faucet Waterfall Spout Vessel Vanity Taps Bathroom Faucets Tap
- Sink tap Copper Spiral Single Basin Faucet Plumbing Sanitary Ware New Kitchen Hot and Cold Water Faucet
- Bathtub Home Can Sit On The Non-slip Bath Tub Plastic Multifunctional 0-6 Year Old Baby Comfortable And Durable Material Safety Stable And Not Deformed (color GREEN)
- YAWEDA All Copper Waterfall Basin Faucet Drawing Hot and Cold Water Mixer Wash Basin Retro Bathroom Sink Faucet Square Single Handle Skyscraper Hotel Toilet Faucet,High Money
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet The whole faucet bronze basin mixer basin single hole and cold water faucet basin Faucet
- Basin Faucetcopper Cold and Hot Square Basin Faucet
- Pink Dining Chairs Duhome Set of 4 Kitchen Dining Chairs,Mid Century Chairs Accent Chairs Grey Velvet Cushion Side Chairs with Sturdy Metal Legs for Home Kitchen Living Room
- Kohler K-5413-0 Cue Trip Lever White
- Bathroom Sink Tap Bathroom Basin Faucet Brass Body Tap Luxury Single Handle Hot and Cold Tap
- Cathy's Concepts gold Cocktail Shaker And Martini Glasses
- USTIDE 100% Cotton Black and White Plaid Rug Hand Woven Buffalo Check Rug Washable Area Carpet 59 x78
- Philips 7-Inch Digital TV Clock Radio AJL750 37
- SADASD Contemporary Bathroom Full Copper Basin Faucet Home Moon White Basin Sink Mixer Tap Ceramic Spool Single Hole Single Handle Cold Water With G1 2 Hose
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Copper, Single Hole, washing your face, hot and cold, wet cock 2
In the mouth of the money frog is a coin with a square hole, symbolizing success and wealth accumulation.The Big Dipper upon the back represents successful official career, longevity and persistent good luck.As an auspicious symbol, it not only serves for a decorative purpose, but also can avoid misfortune and attract wealth. It needs to be placed in a particular place. With its head toward the door, it can absorb wealth for you, and with money on its rump, it will double your wealth.
Treasure basin, literally, is meant to attract wealth, good fortune and familial prosperity.
Made of brass. Size: 7.0"(L) x 7.0"(H) x 6.2"(W)
Great Housewarming or Congratulatory gift or decorative statue for good Feng Shui
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...