Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
FYios Shower & Bath TapsModern LED Widespread Handshower Included withCeramic Valve Single Handle Chrome Finish Bathroom Bathtub Faucet Set Waterfall Style nohykz2544-Tub Taps
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- YChoice Rack Decor Heighten Kitchen Storage Rack Multifunctional 304 Stainless Steel Knife Holder Chopsticks Cutting Board Cutting Board Frame Shovel Rack Wall Mount
- PKE Pro.Spec Square Fixing Shower Brackets [Pack of 2] [+F6]
- Kitchen Sink Faucet Single Cold Kitchen Faucet Wall Kitchen Faucet Single Function redation
- U-Enjoy Beautifull Grilled White Top Quality Paint Countertop Bathroom Vanity Faucets Deck Mounted Hot and Cold Mixer Taps (Free Shipping)
- Full Copper Body Black Bathroom Faucet Single Hole Basin Faucet hot and Cold Basin Faucet redary Faucet
- Biddeford 2024-905291-711 Electric Heated Knit MicroPlush Blanket, King, Chocolate
- Kitchen Taps Faucet Modern Kitchen Sink Taps Stainless Steelgolden Bathroom Faucet Basin Faucet golden Faucet Waterfall Faucet
- Oudan Bathroom Sink Taps ?European Style Copper Kitchen Faucet Sink Faucet Can Be redated Antique Faucet (color -, Size -)
- Home practical bathtub Thicken adult inflatable folding plastic bathtub Bathtub (color Pink, Size L)
- Luxury Plated Mixer Faucet Faucet Copper Antique Bathroom Washbasin Hot and Cold Basin
- ZHH shower set European shower set smart thermostatic shower bathroom pressurized redating shower hot and cold bath temperature control shower set wall hanging shower hand shower
- Emile Henry Made In France Large Salad Bown, Oak
- Rivet Soft 100% Percale Cotton Sheet Set, Easy Care, Queen, White
- Wly&Home Bathtub Folding Bathtub Keg Adult Tub Inflatable Bathtub, Thick Plastic Bucket bluee,6565Cm
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Copper, brushed, basin, hot and cold, Single Hole, single lever, plus high and sink faucet 6
Faucet Type:Bathroom Sink Faucet,
We cooperate with the manufacturers have more than 89 years of production experience, so please rest assured to buy
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...