Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Reversible Mats Patio RV Camping Mat - Swirl (Burgundy Brown, x 18-Feet) 9-Feet Outdoor nohykz2546-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Basin Faucet Bathroom Sink Faucet Faucet Bathroom Single Handle Hot and Cold Single Hole Classic???White Antique
- CYH Dream Rias Gremory - Ahri League of Legends Peach Skin Tricot 160cm x 50cm Pillowcases
- HAIYING Bathtub, Adult Thickening Plus Cotton Household Folding Tub Removable Bath Tub Clinker Bathing Tub, 65 70cm (color A)
- Avanti MT12V3S Microwave Oven, 1.2 cu ft, Stainless Steel
- LaaN Hotel Restaurant Faucet, Waterfall Single Hole Pure Copper Faucet, Waterfall European Style Basin Hot and Cold Faucet (color Retro X)
- Ivory King Dreamstead by Cuddledown Sheet Set, King, White
- Bijjaladeva Antique Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap The Copper Brown Bathroom Sink hot and Cold Water Mixer Waterfall Faucet Modern Minimalist Kitchen Back-up
- AQMMi Basin Sink Mixer Tap for Lavatory Hot and Cold Water Copper Extendable with Pull-Out Single Hole Bathroom Vanity Sink Faucet
- NANA318 StainlessBathroom Sink Taps Steel Kitchen Sink Taps Mixers 979o Swivel SpoutSingle Lever
- LSRHT Basin Taps Mixer Bathroom Sink Faucet Western Style Copper Basin Tb-01
- E 120X200cm Tatami Mattress Sleeping Tatami Mat Foldable Mattress Warm Kind Comfort Gift Dormitory Floor (color A, Size 90x200cm)
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
HH Shower Kit Shower Space Aluminum Shower Kit Space Aluminum Button Three-speed Shower Space Aluminum pink gold Shower Set Wall-mounted Shower Handrail Shower
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...