Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Ss Bathroom Chrome-plated Waterfall Basin Faucet, Square Single-hole Washbasin Hot And Cold Water Mixer nohykz2551-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Trademark Global WWE Ryback Padded Bar Stool
- Furinno FM4045ST-2DO Modern Lifestyle 2-Tier End Table, Dark Oak
- Mangeoo Bathroom Sink Faucet - New Design Chrome Wall Inssizetion Two Handles Three Holesbath Taps
- Lenox 6205264 Continental Dining 5 Piece Stainless Flatware Place Set Pack Of 4
- Canarm Ceiling Fan, 48 Blade Dia, 4 Speeds Includes 16 Down Rod CP48BK - 1 Each
- DXYJUYI Piece Printed Rock Music Canvas Painting for Living Room Home Decor Canvas Art Wall Poster 50 inch x30 inch (60 W x 32 H, A)
- Inflatable Bathtub, Plastic Environmental Predection PVC Steam Health Khan House Insulation Drum Bath Thickening Portable Folding Bathtub Adult Bathroom Outdoor Baby Bathtub Toddler Bath Toy
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Copper, hot and cold wash basins, Single Hole, plus high, water taps, 1
- Bathroom Sink Basin Lever Mixer Tap 304 Stainless Steel Double-Hole Lengthened redary Mixing Faucet Kitchen Sink Vegetable Basin Inssizetion Cold and Hot Faucet
- Cqq faucet American style black bamboo antique taps Bathroom European style Copper hot and cold faucet
- Lpophy Bathroom Sink Mixer Taps Faucet Bath Waterfall Cold and Hot Water Tap for Washroom Bathroom and Kitchen
- Kitras 6-Inch Angel Art Glass, Memories
- Berkshire Blanket VelvetLoft Sheet Set (King, Grey)
- Bathroom Sink Stainless Steel Basin Faucet Hot and Cold Double Handle Double Hole Washbasin Bathroom Cabinet
- LPYMX,Padded bathtub Creative fashion inflatable bathtub, bathtub inflatable bathtub bath (Size 65 70cm)
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...