Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
SureFit Stretch - Dining Room Chair Slipcover? - Antique (SF35576) Pique nohykz2565-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Aomike 2 Piece Non-Slip Kitchen Mat Rubber Backing Doormat Indian Mandala Black Floral Pattern Runner Rug Set, Hallway Living Room Balcony Bathroom Carpet Sets (23.6 x 35.4 +23.6 x 70.9 )
- AmzGxp LED color Faucet Wash Basin All Copper Temperature Control color Change Bathroom Cabinet Ceramic Basin Waterfall Water Basin Faucet
- Lddpl Elegant Luxury golden Crystal Hot&Cold Water Bathroom Single Hole Basin Faucet with Diamond Deck Mounted Brass Mixer
- FZHLR Deck Mounted Pull Out Black Chrome Brushed Kitchen Faucet Hot and Cold Water Mixer Crane Single Hole Pull Down Kitchen Sink Water Tap Copper,Brushed Nickel
- Retro Deluxe Fauceting Tabletop Basin with High Faucet European Bathroom Faucet Retro Cold and Hot Quadrangular Faucet Single-Hole Faucet
- 6.5-Liter Hawkins Classic CL8W 8 L Aluminum Wide Body Pressure Cooker, Medium, Silver, 8-Liter
- Kitchen Taps Faucet Modern Kitchen Sink Taps Stainless Steelsinkpot Faucet Hot and Cold Lucrative Cat redating Washbasin Faucet
- Kitchen Tap 2-Handle Basin Mixer Comfort Height Pop-Up Waste Set and Cross Handles Chrome Kitchen Taps Kitchen Sink Mixer Taps Basin Tap
- Unique Loom Hygge Shag Collection Abstract Plush Cozy bluee Round Rug (5' x 5')
- Corelle Livingware set of 4 8-1 2-Inch Divided Dish, Winter Frost White
- Scanpan Classic 10-Inch Crepe Pan
- Faucet Modern Plated Mixing Faucet Bathroom Sink Mixer Tap Basin Faucets Sink Faucet Mixer Tap Bath Sink Faucet Ceramic Valve Faucet Hot Cold
- ETERNAL QUALITY Bathroom Sink Basin Tap Brass Mixer Tap Washroom Mixer Faucet Antique single hole kitchen single cold tap to redate the whole copper sink faucet sink dish
- Oudan Bath Lift Copper Kitchen Faucet Mixing Faucet Basin Faucet Kai (color -, Size -)
- Oudan Taps Faucet Creative All Copper Faucet Cute Dolphin Type Couplet Taps (color -, Size -)
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...