Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Yedi Total XL Air Deluxe Accessory Kit, 100 Recipes Included, Cooking Basket Divider, 2Yr Warranty. Healthy Air Crisper Oiless Oven (5.8 QT) Fryer, Package nohykz2574-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Lenox Holiday Balloon Glasses, Set of 4
- Fanimation Aire Deluxe - 44 inch - Brushed Nickel with Cherry Dark Walnut Reversible Blades with Pull-Chain - FP6244BN
- Shower Bathtub Mixer Valve Bathtub Copper Faucet Pressurized Showerhead Set, Silver
- Toilet lid NAN color Old-fashioned Thickening With Slow Down Scratch-proof Do Not Change color And Moldy (color 1)
- Copper Net Lead Kitchen Hot and Cold Water Pure Water Straight Drinking Faucet Three with Sink Water Purifier Double Faucet
- Grund Puro Series 100% Organic Cotton Reversible Bath Rug, 24-inch by 40-inch, Panna Cotta
- Tiger 252960946 Toilet Seat with Auto-Close Mechanism Boston and Easy-Clean Function, White Brushed
- Crock Pot 69144.02 Artisan 7 Quart Round Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven, Scarlet Red
- Bathroom Racks Antique Glass Bathroom Shelves Glass Shelves Toilet Shelves
- Basin Mixer Tap Mono Bathroom Sink Tap, Black Matte
- 16 LHbox Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet Euro-copper gold natural jade basin pull-down faucet gold plated lowered basin of the American hot and cold taps, crystal drill-down)
- Interior mat W35 x L59 INCH Saguaro,Sun is Setting Between Cactus Plants with Spines Magical Noon Landscape Wild Design,Green bluee Easy to Clean, no Deformation, no Fading Non-Slip Door Mat Carpet
- Artzfolio Ethnic India Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Dark Brown Frame 20 X 20Inch
- European-Style Floor mats Door mats Living Room Bedroom mat-J 70x140cm(28x55inch)
- Creative European Modern Wear-Resistant Single Combination Detachable Leather Fabric Lazy Sofa Backrest Chair (color D)
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
NewBorn Faucet Kitchen Bathroom Sink Mixer Tap Chassis Basin Cold Water Tap Washbasin Waterfall Lowered Basin Full Copper Water Tap Black
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...