Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Eisl NI155BIE Bath Filler Lever Handles with Deck nohykz2590-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Northern Europe 5san3922 19.7\ Savannan 2 Piece Non-Slip Kitchen Bathroom Entrance Mat Absorbent Durable Floor Doormat Runner Rug Set - Geometric Pattern
- YAXIAO-table Simple Bed Mobile Laptop Table Simple Home Writing Desk Mobile Care Table Folding Mobile Small Table 40x60x63cm
- ZPWSNH Portable Step Stool Solid Wood Folding Home Climbing Wooden Bench Multifunctional Three-Legged Stool Fishing Stool Step Stool (color 2)
- Artzfolio Waterfall House at Sunset Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Antique golden Frame 10 X 14.2Inch
- All-copper European-style hot and cold basin faucet Single-hole bathroom faucets-basin bathroom Faucet faucet
- Chrome Kitchen Sink Tapcopper Black Matte Frosted Faucet Plating European Basin Faucet Square Black Paint Hot and Cold Water Faucet
- Counter Drinking Designer Arch Copper Main Faucet Kitchen Faucet Single Cold Faucet Dish Basin Sink Laundry Pool Faucet
- Floor Draincopper Deodorant Leaking Area Fast Discharge Shower Anti-Blocking
- Dachshund Semicircle Doormat Hipster Pure Breed Dog Silhouette in a Green Tyrolean Hat Cute Dachshund Puppy Halfmoon doormats H 43.3 xD 64.9 Multicolor
- YE ZI Chair - Stool - Home Thickening Chair Stool Square Stool Comfortable and Durable (color Yellow)
- Brass Wall Faucet Chrome Brass Faucethot and Cold Faucets 360 Degrees Kitchen Faucet El Grifo De La Cocina
- bluee 120X95X70cm YUAN JIAN Inflatable Pool Infant Boys Baby Pool Household Thickening Bath Barrel Newborn Tub (120X95X70 140X110X70cm) (color Transparent, Size 120X95X70cm)
- Bathroom Sink Basin Lever Mixer Tap Cold and Hot Water Faucet Single Orifice Basin Faucet Cold and Hot Water Faucet
- Sink Taps European retro style copper Hot and cold Wash your facePots Seated Single handle Single hole
- Classic White Sheepskin Polar Bear Pelt Shape Rug - Top Quality Faux Fur Rugs - New From France (2x4, 3x5 & 5x7) (3x5 (actual 40 x 55 ))
- EMANUEL S 2 DISPENSERS 1gal W ICE CHAMBER & STAND, SILVER LID
- B Retro Faucet Copper Brushed Hot And Cold Faucet Hotel Bathroom Basin Dragon (color B)
- Lpophy Bathroom Sink Mixer Taps Faucet Bath Waterfall Cold and Hot Water Tap for Washroom Bathroom and Kitchen Led Light Square Waterfall Glass Hot and Cold Water
- Topsed Toilet Cover Plate Cover Plate Thickening And Slow Down Static U Toilet Toilet Coversimple And Comfortable General Slow Down Comfort Antiseptic European
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Rock a5 a3123 °C00 Basin Mixer Tap with Half gerontológica for People with Reduced Mobility, Loop for Chain
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...