Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
redOOY Taps Kitchen Spring Faucet Double Outlet Wire Drawing Faucet Faucet nohykz2602-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Rational 40.00.453P Solid State Relay
- Warm White 50ft 15M PYSICAL® 110V 2-Wire Waterproof LED Rope Light Kit for Background Lighting,Decorative Lighting,Outdoor Decorative Lighting,Christmas Lighting,Trees,Bridges,Eaves (100ft 30M, White)
- Bijjaladeva Antique Bathroom Sink Vessel Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Hot and cold-water faucet stainless steel faucet kitchen folding dish basin brushed basin
- Bathroom Sink Basin Lever Mixer Tap High-Pressure Explosion-Proof Steel Wire with Cold and Hot Water, High-Quality Single Hole and Lower Basin Faucet of Copper Platform
- HealthSmart 4-piece Granite Molcajete Set, a Stylish Yet Durable Mortar & Pestle with 2 Spice Containers
- Bathroom Taps?Hot and Cold Basin European Single Hand Single Hole Table Wash Basin Wash Basin Bathroom Sink Tap Basin Sink Mixer Tap
- AQMMi Bathroom Sink Mixer Tap Copper Single Hole Hot and Cold Water redatable Taps for Bathroom Sink
- Ridgid VF4000 Genuine Replacement 1-Layer Everyday Dirt Wet Dry Vac Filter for Ridgid 5-20 Gallon Vacuums (8 pack)
- White 9 Inch Wusthof Classic IKON Cook’s Knife,4596-7 20 8 Inch
- Patio Table Covers Garden Furniture Covers Round Patio Set Cover Waterproof Windproof Circular Table and Chairs Cover,Black (Size 230x110cm)
- Pemberly Row 20 Side Table in Medium Walnut
- Red 35.443.3in Sofas Pear Shaped Bean Bag Technical Fabric Lazy Sofa 4 Types Of Soft Chair Single Bean Bag for Indoor Garden (color Yellow, Size 23.6 27.5in)
- A+ Fabric PU Leather Home Dressing Chair,Stylish Metal Four-Legged Stool,Simple Butterfly ChairHigh Elastic Sponge Filling-40cmX48cmX82cm (color Pink-A)
- Perfect Kitchen Mat time Garden Cheering Flourishative Home Office 5' X 7'
- Flash Furniture Elon Series Navy Plastic Chair with Wood Basease
- DYR Electric Faucet Kitchen Water Heater Bathroom
- Neoflam Eela 2.5 QT Ceramic Nonstick Stockpot with Glass Lid in Pink
- Gyps Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Waterfall Faucet Antique Bathroom Mixer Bar Mixer Shower Set Tap antique bathroom faucet Bamboo faucet hot and cold antique Double Section 3 Section 3 section of the bamboo
- Modern Double Basin Sink Hot and Cold Water Faucetcold and Hot Basin Faucet Pull Type Washbasin Faucet
- Lpophy Bathroom Sink Mixer Taps Faucet Bath Waterfall Cold and Hot Water Tap for Washroom Bathroom and Kitchen Copper Hot and Cold Antique pink gold White Jade
- Good quality Antique Basin Sink Mixer Tap Bathroom black black bronze faucet antique faucet copper bathroom basin faucet hot and cold water faucet
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...