Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Oudan Rainshower Shower Set Shower Faucet Bathroom Faucet Heads Down (color -, Size -) All-Copper nohykz2609-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Mangeoo The kitchen pull type copper telescopic basin wash dish faucet hot and cold dishes
- Lpophy Bathroom Sink Mixer Taps Faucet Bath Waterfall Cold and Hot Water Tap for Washroom Bathroom and Kitchen Full Copper with Wall-Mounted Hot and Cold Water
- Oudan Mixer Water Tap copper European style Hot and cold bathroom Basin redating golden
- Bathroom Sink Taps YHSGY Basin Faucet Brass Black Deck Mounted Square Bathroom Sink Mixer Faucet 3 Hole Double Handle Hot and Cold Water Tap
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Copper basin, basin, hot and cold water faucets, 2
- ROKTONG Faucet In-Wall Single Cold Faucet Balcony Laundry Mop Pool Faucet Splash Head Long Mouth Can Be redated
- CFHJN HOME European style retro style copper Hot and cold Single hole Wash your facePots Faucet
- Sitzplatz 40217 0 Toilet Seat with Comfort Soft Closing and Fast Fix High-Gloss Beach Basket Motif
- K 586691CM Furniture Home Lazy Chair Dormitory Chair Student Bedroom Computer Chair Single Sofa Chair Balcony Folding Back Recliner Comfortable Chair (Load 100kg) Chairs (color H, Size 58 66 91CM)
- Antique Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Sink Dish Washing Basin Faucet hot and Cold Full Copper Dish Pool 360 Degree Swivel Fittings
- A Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Kitchen faucet and cold water tap slot LCD Flash washing dishes pots of single cold tap, B
- Solid wood bench Bar Stool High Stool Retro Bar Stool Home Kitchen Stool Chair Restaurant Cafe Counter Stool Black Metal Legs PU Solid Wood Seat (Sitting Height 65CM) Dining Chair (color PU Bench)
- Coffee Table Side Table, Multifunction Iron Art Small Square Table Double Layer Storage Balcony Shelf Small Apartment Bedroom Bedside Table (color A)
- Artzfolio You are My Moon & Stars D3 Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Natural Brown Frame 20 X 20Inch
- Coat Rack Entrance Living Room Corridor Bedroom Wall Hanging Multifunction Simple Modern Hangers (Size 4 Hooks)
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Copper chrome purified water hot and cold kitchen faucet environmental copper faucet (color -, Size -)
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...