Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Lavabo Douche Mitigeur Robinets 304 Steel Bathroom Cabinet Washbasin Faucet Basin, Basin Basin, Single Cold and Hot Washbasin Stainless Hole nohykz2616-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Tervis 1133254 Margaritaville - Boat Drinks Palm Insulated Tumbler with Wrap and Brown Lid 2 Pack - Boxed 24oz Clear
- Beaded Black gold Plastic Beaded Charger Plates - 24 pcs 13 Inch Round Wedding Party Decroation Charger Plates (gold, 24)
- OK LIGHTING OK-5121T Silver Crystal Table Lamp, 34 H
- Black 24-Inch by 40-Inch Garland Rug BA010W5P06J5 Traditional Bath Rug Set, 5-Piece, Chocolate
- Design Toscano Egyptian Maidens Voyage Pedestal Urn, Two Tone Black & gold
- WYRSXPY Basin Tap Retro Simple Faucet, Copper Material, Hotel Bathroom Single Handle Dual Control Cold hot Basin Mixer, Single Hole Inssizetion (color BLACK, Size Low)
- Bijjaladeva Antique Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap Retro Black 古 Kitchen Faucet hot and Cold Water Basin Mixer Water Faucet
- Omnires Built-In Bathtub Mixer Parma PM7435 chrome
- Snake Quilt TH448, Queen All-Season Quilts Comforters with Reversible Cotton King Queen Twin Size - Best Decorative Quilts-Unique Quilted for Gifts
- P kokeruup Faucet hot and Cold Jade Bathroom Single Hole Single Mixer D
- Stylish Glass Vessel Waterfall Faucet - Silver + Translucent Green
- GAIXIA-Ladder stool Household Folding Ladder Stool Step Stool Multifunctional Indoor Kitchen Ladder Stool Small Portable Ladder Stool Solid Wood Step Stool (color Black)
- 7560cm Folding Dining Table Side Table Wall-Mounted Solid Wood Computer Table Study Table 60 40cm 75 60cm White (Size 60 40cm)
- Crown Mark Pierce Chair Side Table, Espresso
- Wall Clock Wall Bell Round Silent Non Ticking Quality Quartz Individuality Electronic Wall Clock Decorative Home School Clock
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...