Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Mzdpp Chrome Kitchen Faucet Deck Sink Faucet High Arch 360 Degree redating Swivel Cold Mixer Water Tap,B FT-556 Kitchen Hot nohykz2623-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- AQMMi Basin Sink Mixer Tap for Lavatory Black Oil Rubbed Bronze Retro Waterfall Single Lever Bathroom Vanity Sink Faucet
- GM Shower set simple shower nozzle set booster copper cold and hot water valve
- Bijjaladeva Antique Bathroom Sink Vessel Faucet Basin Mixer Tap The bathroom faucet antique-brass hot and cold basin waterfall blender
- High Quality Kitchen Brass Stainless Steel Brass Bath Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Faucets with Hot and Cold Water Mixer Tap
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Black color full copper basin antique faucet hot and cold basin lowered basin mixer taps, Black
- AWXJX Stainless Steel hot and cold Single Single Hole washing the face water taps
- Single Nozzle Non-Electric Manual Bathroom Toilet Bidet Seat Attachment
- Kitchen faucet All copper bathroom sink faucet hot and cold table tall basin faucet washbasin faucet Basin faucet
- Ppigle Washbasin Faucet Hot And Cold Copper Bathroom Toilet Household Above Counter Basin Washbasin Faucet Ceramic Spool (Size E)
- Flocking Footrest,Inflatable Portable Adjustable Height Non-Slip Atmospheric Valve Cuboid Cube Ergonomic(40cm30cm46cm 40cm30cm32cm),Navy,threelayers
- Chuangshengnet Bathroom Glass Shelf Aluminum Glass Shelf Bathroom Shelves Bathroom Wall Mounted Double Layer Storage Frame Bathroom Holder (color 35cm)
- 50CM30CM Laptop Desk with Drawers and Fans Mobile Foldable Lift Up and Down Laptop Table for Bed Carpet Sofa (Size 50CM30CM)
- MYQ Umbrella Stand - Wrought Iron Storage Rack Corridor Office Umbrella Stand
- Tatami Mattress Mattress Folding Tatami Mattress Mat is Ventilated and Foldable by Student Dormitory Tatami Mattress Double +A (color B, Size 120x200cm(47x79inch))
- Liberty Hardware 62539 4 Tri-Hook Pine-Brass Plated Scalloped Top Rail
- JONTON Taps Taps Taps redating Faucet_European Faucet Hot And Cold gold Marble redating Faucet Copper Wash Basin Basin Faucet, golden White Jade Luxury Section [360 Degree redation]
- African American Expressions - Grace Teal Dress Figurine - Glamour Series (5.5 x 4.2 x 13.6 ) FGL-03
- Faucet Ancient European gold Copper Flake Export Faucet Exquisite European Antique Home Hotel Basin Faucet
- Kitchen Sink Tapbathroom Sink Tap basin Faucet Bathroom Faucet Copper Hot And Cold Bathroom Basin Wash Basin Sink Faucet
- July bathtub Inflatable Bathtub Folding PVC Plastic Portable Adult Jacuzzi, Spa SPA with Air Pump Tub (bluee) (color PINK)
- Suncloris,3d Leopard pink,Queen Size,4pc Bedding Sheet Sets,1Duvet Cover,1Flat Sheet,2 Pillowcase(no Comforter inside)
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
ASHENG Kitchen Sink Taps Water Filter Taps Stainless Steel Swivel Spout Drinking Water Kitchen Sink Mixer Modern Bathroom Waterfall Tap
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...