Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Chestnut Madison CR Kathy Break Sofa Slipcover, Cream Day Ireland nohykz2639-Sofa Slipcovers
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Learning pad W35 x L59 INCH Safari,Tiger in Water Stream Hunting Danger Trees Tropical Pond Hiding Captive,Green orange Brown Non-Slip, with Non-Slip Backing,Non-Slip Door Mat Carpet
- C 50x30x13cm(20x12x5in) Wood footrest,Tall with Extended Legs Wooden Foot Stool Natural Floor Bench Sturdy Wooden footrest Pine with Height Storage-N 50x30x13cm(20x12x5in)
- 50cm Coffee Snack Table Accent Furniture Nightstands End Solid Wood Round Small Side Table for BedroomBed Table Sofa Corner Nordic Simple
- Silver Charlie Saddle Bar Stool, Copper
- Linon Home Decor Four Oval Back Counter Swivel Stool, 24-Inch
- C Lpophy Bathroom Sink Mixer Taps Faucet Bath Waterfall Cold and Hot Water Tap for Washroom Bathroom and Kitchen gold All Copper Hot and Cold Single Hole pink gold A
- R Antique continental full copper into the wall, steam, hot and cold water taps ,N
- Mainstream home LPZSQ Tap Bathroom Sink Faucets Contemporary Brass Chrome 842
- Modern Semicircle Doormat Music Notes in Sketch Style Doodle Murky Distressed Hand Drawn Lines Artful Image Halfmoon doormats H 43.3 xD 64.9 Black White
- MXD Umbrella Stand Hotel Lobby Home Creative Umbrella Bucket Iron Umbrella Storage Rack Floor Umbrella Stand White
- Faucet Kitchen Bathroom Stainless Steel Faucet Faucet Washbasin Mixer Brushed Nickel Waterfall Bathroom Basin Faucet Single Handle Hot Cold Mixer Tap
- Conair Home Upright Fabric Steamer, Deluxe
- Brass Wall Faucet Chrome Brass Faucethigh Arch Swivel Purifier Filtration Tap
- redOOY Taps Faucet Kitchen Sink Copper Alloy Hot And Cold Single Handle Single Hole Basin Above Counter Basin Wash Basin Kitchen Faucet
- 360° redating Faucet Retro Faucet Kitchen Tap Kitchen Sink Tap Solid Brass Hot and Cold Water Faucet Mixer Taps 360 Degree redation Sink Mixer Switch
- Mkkwp Kitchen Faucet Antique Brass Bathroom Basin Faucet Swivel Spout Vanity Sink Mixer Tap Single Handle
- Bathroom Faucet golden Faucet European Style Faucet gold-Plated Antique Faucet gold-Plated Bamboo Faucet Art Basin Faucet
- Wall Clock, Lingxuinfo 12 Inch Round Silent Wall Clock Decorative, Non - Ticking Quartz Wall Clock Battery Operated for Living Room, Kitchen, Bedroom - golden
- Modern Double Basin Sink Hot and Cold Water Faucetblack Oil Sink Faucet Bath Basin Sink Faucet
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Creative Home Champagne Marble Stone Rectangular Tissue Box Holder Cover, 9-1 2 L x 5-1 4 W x 3-1 2 H, Beige
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...