Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
JWLT European style copper full body pull type hot and cold gold basin faucet antique wash basin hand washing tap,Antique and high money telescopic basin nohykz3261-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- redOOY Brass pull kitchen sink hot and cold faucet silver bathroom basin sink faucet
- Oudan Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet Continental antique swan faucet hot and cold basin gold plus high water faucet antique copper surface basin-wide water faucet
- Faucet Luxury Modern Plated Mixer Faucet Waterfall Antique Brass Basin Vanity Sink Faucet Single Handle Deck Mounted Bathroom Hot and Cold Mixer Crane
- Ideal Standard Idealrain Cube B0004AA Shower Head Chrome-Plated 1 Function XL1 130 MM
- COPRIVASO frizionato Toilet Bathroom for Model File Olive 2.0 Different Colours (Grey)
- Starbucks City Mug New York, 18 oz
- Oudan Plating Pull-Down redating Telescopic Basin Mixer Tap (color -, Size -)
- 2 Pieces Kitchen Rug Set,Non-Skid Slip Washable Doormat Floor Runner Bathroom Area Rug Carpet,Tropical Leaves Summer Watercolor Hand Drawn Style (19.7x31.5in+19.7x63 inches)
- Tap Basin Faucet Bathroom Faucet All Copper Platform Basin Basin Waterfall Faucet Hot and Cold Faucet Basin Faucet Wash Basin Waterfall Faucet
- D NDD Bar Stools American LOFT Bar Chair Iron Art Retro Bar Stools High Stool Counter Stool (color B)
- Seville Classics SHE14103B Expandable Kitchen Counter and Cabinet Shelf-Bronze
- Creative Bar Chair European Style Simple Bar Chair Lift redary Bar Chair Simple High Stool Can Be redated GFMING (color Red)
- DYR Coat Rack Multifunction Solid Wood Wall Shelves Coat Stand for Clothes Stable and Resistant Coat Rack (Dimensions 48.4 cm (3 Hooks))
- Japanese Ceramic Shigaraki ware. Lampshade. Desk Light. Marumado slim. 4-2826
- Aspen Creative 62076, One-Light Metal Bathroom Vanity Wall Light Fixture, 5 1 2 Wide, Transitional Design in Chrome with Frosted Opal Glass Shade
- Washbasin Mixer Tap Bathroom Basin Mixer Tap with Ceramic Handle & Holder Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Sublimation Blank Pillow Covers 16inx16in Reversible Sequin Magic Swipe Pillow Cases Cushion Cover 10pcs (Champagne)
- 6 DYR K chenarmaturen, Sp ltischarmatur, redatable fittings (color 9 )
- Crystal Journey Reiki Charged Herbal Magic Pillar Candle with Inspirational Labels - 5 Pack (Positive Energy, Healing, Good Health, Money, Predection) Each 7 x1.5 handcrafted with lead-free materials
- Sanifri Vido Toilet Seat with Soft-Close and Take-Off Black, 470011437
- Kitchen Bathroom Faucet, Sink Valve, 360 Degree redatable Faucet, Single Hole Hot And Cold Water Control, Copper Plating, White (color -, Size -)
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
DYR Faucet Faucet All Copper Drawing Pull Style Kitchen Faucet Hot and Cold redating Faucet (color A)
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...