Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
AQMMi Bathroom Sink Mixer Tap 304 Stainless Steel Hot and Water Baking Paint Black Matt Light Frosted White Taps for Bathroom Sink Cold noiukd4797-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- King Horse Racing Quilt TH650, King All-Season Quilts Comforters with Reversible Cotton King Queen Twin Size - Best Decorative Quilts-Unique Quilted for Gifts
- White 66cm LJFYXZ Bar Stool Modern Simplicity Metal Frame Bearing Strong Suitable for All Occasions 3 colors (color Black, Size 50cm)
- HLJ Creative Solid Wood Stool Personality Fashion Sofa Stool Simple Change shoes Bench Comfortable Home Small Bench
- WENZHE Upholstered Fabric Headboard Bedside Cushion Pads Large Back Easy to Clean, No Headboard, 5 colors, 8 Sizes Optional (color 1 , Size No headboard-120cm)
- LilySilk UK2004-21-5065 100% Mulberry Silk Pillowcase for Hair 25 Momme, Standard 20 x 26 , Purple
- YAWEDA Home Single-Hole Cold and Hot Water Mixer Kitchen Faucet Bathroom Sink Faucet Jade Handle Basin Silver Antique Black Single-Handled Single-Connected Belt Aerator,Black
- Green Bathroom Sink Taps Full Copper Taps, color Paint, Hot And Cold Bath, Water Tank Taps,orange
- Taps Kitchen Sink Antique Bathroom Sink redating Faucet Hot and Cold Wash Basin Wash Basin Basin
- Hinkley 5920BN Contemporary Modern One Light Bath from Daphne collection in Pwt, Nckl, B S, Slvr.finish,
- ZHOU LI Green Algae Leaves Cartoon Foldable Bathtub For Adults, Kids, Plastic Bath Tub Thickening Foam Cotton + PVC Fabric, White Pink Starfish (Size 25 pc bath film+insulation cover)
- Fennco Styles Stitched Plaid Tablecloth, 70 x120 Rectangular, Multicolor
- Danya B. BQ0213 Rustic Wall Mount Entryway Coat Rack with Organizer Cubby Shelf, Canvas Storage Bins and Hooks
- M GH-Winter warm flannel toilet seat cushion thickening toilet bowl three sets of waterproof toilet,CT
- Xiujie Faucet European Black Bronze Basin Faucet Hot and Cold Bathroom Heightened Single Hole Single Sink Faucet
- Faucet Washbasin Mixer Modern Bathroom Products Chrome Finished Hot and Cold Water Basin Faucet Mixer Single Handle Water Tap Torneira
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Bijjaladeva Bathroom Sink Vessel Faucet Basin Mixer Tap All copper antique faucet basin faucet wide mouth waterfall faucet sink faucet and cold water faucet chrome bathroom faucet
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...