Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Pumpink European Style Retro Black Handle Duckbill Mixer Tap Antique Copper Hot And Cold Mixing Washbasin Single Hole Faucet Waterfall Single nokdpe3423-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Artzfolio Crown Skull Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Antique golden Frame 20 X 20Inch
- Thickened Folding Tatami Mattress, Flannel Mattress Topper Soft Keep Warm Ground Floor Sleeping pad-A 180x200cm(71x79inch)
- Espresso Convenience Concepts 8043391-BL American Heritage Bookshelf Ladder, Black
- HBJP Step Stool Bekam Step Stool Change shoes Bench Stair Stool High and Low Creative Solid Wood Small Ladder Stool Step Ladder Staircase Stool (color Yellow)
- orange Semicircular CushionCute Old Fashioned Doodle Flora Abstract Blooming Meadow in Summer Theme Entry Door Mat H 35.4 xD 53.1 Sky bluee orange Brown
- Double Sided Canvas Screen Room Divider - Beauty
- Bathroom Sink Basin Lever Mixer Tap Drawing Square Copper Kitchen High Pressure Double Outlet Faucet redary Cooling and Hot Water Tank Kitchen Face Pot Faucet
- 2 LED kitchen faucets with rubber design chrome mixer faucet for kitchen single handle pull down deck mounted crane for sink , 2
- Stupell Home Décor Graphic Rainbow Unicorn Stretched Canvas Wall Art, 17 x 1.5 x 17, Proudly Made in USA
- Practical Modern Simplicity Hot And Cold Water Mixing Spiral Basin Gram redating Into The Wall Faucet durable
- ZHWY all bronze Retro Shower Antique Shower set redatable With lifting Shower Faucet
- FTI-Clean Tap High-temperature Faucet Copper Hot And Cold Long Handle Single Hole Elbow Open Touch Lab Medical Bathroom Wash Basin Mixing Valve Aperture Is 32MM To 40MM Can Be Installed
- USMC 3D Eagle Globe & Anchor Marine Corps Statue
- Decor Central ADMFX9-3057 Square Mirror Crystal End Table with with, 12 , Clear Finish
- Mirrored Back Military Challenge Coin Display Case Cabinet Holders Rack w UV Predection (Black Finished)
- Two Lever Mixer Tap Universally Chrome 3-way Water Filter Kitchen Tap Brass Hot Cold Kitchen Water Purifier Double Faucet Sink Faucet 360 ° Swivel redating Water
- Brass Wall Faucet Chrome Brass Faucetwhite Chrome Finish Single Handle Hot Cold Water Sink Tap Mixer by Mqlone
- XPYFaucet Faucet Tap Taps Basin single hole single handle hot and cold water bathroom cabinet washbasin sink modern 360° redating copper
- Gyps Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Waterfall Faucet Antique Bathroom All copper single hole gold plated spring can pull faucet kitchen sink faucet and cold water faucet dish washing basin faucet C
- Everpure H-300 Water Filter Replacement Cartridge (EV9270-72 or EV9270-71)
- ETERNAL QUALITY Bathroom Sink Basin Tap Brass Mixer Tap Washroom Mixer Faucet Antique-Brass Shower Faucet Kit Bath Faucet mixing of hot and cold water bath into the wall
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Glz Tap Faucet Shower Switch Single Double-Controlled Gelatin Copper Shower Faucet Bathroom hot and Cold Switch
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...