Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
360° redating Faucet Retro Faucetkitchen Bathroom Faucet Dish Basin Hot and Cold redating Faucet nokdpe5138-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Barstools - Bar Stool Wooden Legs Kitchen Breakfast Chairs Barstool with Footrest 360° Swivel Chair 0509A (color Grass Yellow)
- Flower Semicircular Cushion Hibiscus Bloom Flowers on a Plain Background with Floral Patterns in Country Style Halfmoon doormats H 43.3 xD 64.9 Pink White
- Winsome Wood Paris Adjustable Swivel Airlift Stool with PU Leather Seat, Black Metal Base, Set of 2
- Xiujie Faucet Copper Black High Bathroom Basin Mixer Single Handle Single Hole Hot and Cold Basin Faucet
- Strahl 411603 Footed Pilsner, 16 oz, Set of 12
- Basin Mixer Tapwashbasin Dragon Hair Easy to Install Fashion File Faucet
- Design Toscano Jolly Hotei Laughing Buddha Asian Decor Garden Statue, 25 Inch, Polyresin, Two Tone Stone
- Bathroom Kitchen Sink Faucet, Silver Modern Traditional Style 360° Swivel Hot & Cold Mixing All Bronze Single Handle Control Faucet.
- LLYU Nordic bar Stool Leisure Home Kitchen Breakfast Stool Modern Minimalist Creative Wrought Iron bar Chair Coffee high Stool (color White, Size 75CM)
- HomeRoots Décor 295861-OT Homeroots Home Décor, Multicolor
- Movable Coffee Table Oval Double Layer Side Table Solid Wood and Iron Bedside Shelf Living Room Sofa Bedroom Study (color Natural)
- Counter Drinking Designer Archwalled Faucet Single Cold Balcony Laundry Basin Kitchen Washbasin
- SONGMICS Bamboo Wood shoes Rack 6-Tier 18-24 Pairs Entryway Standing shoes Shelf Storage Organizer for Kitchen Living Room Closet ULBS26N
- Washbasin Faucet Stainless Steel Hot and Cold Basin Faucet Bathroom Washbasin Faucet Basin Mixing Faucet
- Rmckuva Bathroom Sink Taps Brass Modern Single Handle Faucet Bathroom Faucet Led Hydro Power Belt Waterfall Effect Wash Basin Sink Faucet Mixer Black
- Lil' Spout bluee Whale Baby Shower Ultimate Tableware and Decoration Party Kit for 24 Guests
- Wear-Ever Super Shooter Electric Cookie, Canape & Candy Maker Wearever
- Avondale Manor Surf City 5-Piece Quilt Set, King, bluee
- Barefoot Bungalow Mariposa Window Curtain Panel Pair with Tiebacks
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Bijjaladeva Bathroom Sink Vessel Faucet Basin Mixer Tap 2-hole basin Washbasin Faucet hot and cold basin faucet 3-hole wash basins Bathroom Cabinet faucet edition alloy fittings wi
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...