San Diego's Freshest Eatery
A Farm-to-Table Restaurant
Copper Corner Shelf in Corner Bathroom 3-Tier lyojdn2045-Furniture
- WYMBS Sucker Storage Commodity Shelf
- Women's shoes Canvas Spring Fall Loafers & Slip-Ons Driving shoes Fitness Shake shoes Shake shoes Shaking shoes Flat Loafers Sneakers Casual Printing Lightweight Casual Athletic shoes Platform shoes
- Light brown×2 LXP Dining Chair Dining Chair, Kitchen Restaurant Breakfast Bar Chair, Cloth Leather Diamond Shaped Three-Dimensional Support Home Solid Wood Lounge Chair 45cm 4 colors Hotel Cafe Chair
- JUCAIYUAN Mirror Bathroom Mirror Wall Mounted Vanity Mirror, Wash Basin Mirror (color golden, Size 30 10 34)
- Wall-Mounted Mirror Round Diameter 30cm 40cm 50cm 60cm 70cm Premium Quality Decorative in Bathroom Home Living Room Black gold with Complete Kit Drilled Holes
- Storage Shelf Wall-Mounted Bookshelf, Wall Shelf, Living Room partition, TV Background Wall Decoration (color RED)
A FEW WORDS ABOUT US
At Cafe 21, it’s always a happy hour! We’re serving up breakfast/brunch, dinner and a complete line of craft cocktails every day of the week. As one of the most innovative restaurants in the Gaslamp District and University Heights, we’re committed to changing the way our customers think about food. If you’re looking for a delicious, gluten-free & organic restaurant in San Diego, then you’ve come to the right place.
As a champion of sustainable farming, we only use locally grown organic ingredients for a socially conscious farm-to-table dining experience. We use hormone-free meats and yeast-free bread to accommodate all dietary restrictions. We’ll even cater your next event, and provide the same level of service that you can expect at our restaurants.
Experience live local music seven days a week, a soothing atmosphere, and the Carved from European Style Black Costume Accessories Bronze of Bathroom Dry-Towels,Double Rack. It’s all happening right here at Cafe 21. Check out our centrally located, University Heights restaurant on Adams Avenue, for an intimate dining experience in a vibrant, emerging neighborhood.
Call or QTQZ Brisk- Solid Wood Cloth Storage Stool Sofa Stool Low Stool for shoes Stool Stool shoes Sofa Stool (Style Optional) (color 4) to make a reservation today!
Chef Leylas' philosophy: Know what is in your food. Make it fresh, make it delicious. Cafe 21 is a labor of love born out of her desire to live life through holistic, healthy and farm-fresh food. She makes her meals from scratch, and the flavor is out of this world.
Directly from the
FARM TO YOUR TABLE
FROM OUR CLIENTS
Awesome place for brunch! We came here around 10:30 on a Wednesday and the place was surprisingly crowded (outdoor seating). Inside was almost empty, everyone wanted to sit outside. The waiters were nice and very quick to bring our food out, the presentation of the food was beautiful, the food itself tasted fantastic. One of the coolest brunch places I've ever been to. Will definitely be back next time we're in San Diego!
This is the brunch place to be. Went in on a Thursday and it is every female's place. They have mojito, mimosa and sangria flights. Just try em all. Legit amazing. $21. We had the best server. His name is Jorge and he really took care of us, so attentive and sweet. That man needs a raise!Everything was great. I grabbed the monte cristo $14 and it was so friggen good. (contd. on yelp)...
We had the Chocolate truffle crepe cake and slow braised short ribs which were entirely delicious! It's a very healthy restaurant so like most healthy restaurants they don't have a lot of the usual appetizers but I'd definitely recommend coming here and trying out some of appetizers because the two dishes we had were very tasty and worth every penny! (contd. on yelp)...